NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Megawizard wrote:
For the sake of not going through 326 pages, when an update's issued is it ok to just overwrite the old files, or should they be deleted and the new ones copied over?

I usually just overwrite the old file and never had any problems
"
Megawizard wrote:
For the sake of not going through 326 pages, when an update's issued is it ok to just overwrite the old files, or should they be deleted and the new ones copied over?

It's the same, overwriting works just fine.

"
which of ur version hides garbage unique items? but still shows unqiue bases with valuable items like gold amulet for bisco

To expand upon Tobnac's answer - no version does that - "valuable" is highly subjective and also depends on the league (SC/HC/STD etc), meta-development and multi-base uniques.

You can disable all the uniques by using www.FilterBlade.xyz and going to Customize -> Uniques -> Click Hide on the low unique tier. The risk and finetuning is up to you.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 1, 2017, 5:42:47 AM
Hey, when will the updated version for next expansion be available? I'm sure there will be additions for Abyssal jewels and such.
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
jables wrote:
Hey, when will the updated version for next expansion be available? I'm sure there will be additions for Abyssal jewels and such.

As usually probably a few hours before the 3.1 update.
We don't get the loot filter info from GGG until ~one day before the update, then NeverSink will have to do the rough work, and on 3.1 release day he will finish the filter update on his twitch.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
jables wrote:

Pretty much what Tobnac said.

Here's an "official" message - please share/quote it, in case this question will repeat.

"
1) Lootfilter Information is getting released on Thursday night/early morning.

2) We'll implement the tricky parts after work on Thursday evening ( FilterBlade segments, C# generation tool adjustments. ).

3) On friday, after work (2-4.30 pm German time), I'll finalize the remaining things - mostly juicy things, such as unique re-evalution, colorful things etc. - I'll stream the process on twitch.tv/neversink . We'll also go over pricing, filter additions/changes and some 3.1 strategic things ).

The final filter will be available 3-7 hours before the start of the league ( filterblade too, it'll be down on friday for a few hours ), however DEFINITELY before the start of the league. Once it's live, you can get it from www.FilterBlade.xyz, Reddit, Forum or Github.

I'll share the specific information on twitter https://twitter.com/NeverSinkGaming . Just in case if something should go wrong (as in there's a bug in the filter), I'll hotfix it right after the start of the league and will announce it on twitter.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 5, 2017, 9:30:11 AM
Bump bump bump :)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
jables wrote:

Pretty much what Tobnac said.

Here's an "official" message - please share/quote it, in case this question will repeat.

"
1) Lootfilter Information is getting released on Thursday night/early morning.

2) We'll implement the tricky parts after work on Thursday evening ( FilterBlade segments, C# generation tool adjustments. ).

3) On friday, after work (2-4.30 pm German time), I'll finalize the remaining things - mostly juicy things, such as unique re-evalution, colorful things etc. - I'll stream the process on twitch.tv/neversink . We'll also go over pricing, filter additions/changes and some 3.1 strategic things ).

The final filter will be available 3-7 hours before the start of the league ( filterblade too, it'll be down on friday for a few hours ), however DEFINITELY before the start of the league. Once it's live, you can get it from www.FilterBlade.xyz, Reddit, Forum or Github.

I'll share the specific information on twitter https://twitter.com/NeverSinkGaming . Just in case if something should go wrong (as in there's a bug in the filter), I'll hotfix it right after the start of the league and will announce it on twitter.

k thx :D i don't use twitter tho so i'll just download it when i install the patch.
"Don't Tread on Me"
NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY NEVERSINK ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY NEVERSINK ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info