Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

is that kaom ? and a motherfucking katana *-*
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Last edited by torta21 on Apr 10, 2015, 12:39:51 PM
Oh great.. Page is not optimized for Opera, the register button is missing and everything is loading very slow. And when i open poe.com with chrome, the page wont load properly :( Hope this is fixed before the register period ends ..
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Oh god, can't wait for the new closed beta selection countdown timer of death.

Lol, yeah, was about to post this, too. :-D

"You heard about it... Rumours in the shadows and whispers in the dark. About one of the most evil torture devices ever. And now, now you can see for yourself. If you dare..."

And pity the F5 keys...
Awsome I cannot wait!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Wow, POE is a new new game :D this is so exciting! HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although this post will shortly be drowned out by more "hype" ones, I have a question to ask GGG, which involves the majority of the PoE population:

For those of us who are not chosen to compete/play in the Beta(s) what will GGG do for in regards to PoE for said non-selected players?

Will there be a new league? A multi-month race?

I sincerely hope to be chosen to participate in the beta(s), but I would like to know that all of the player base will be taken care of; as you have done in the past (congrats on the most recent 1 mth race(s) idea/rewards, it was fantastic).

Ty for your time and consideration in answering this question.
Sincerely yours,

Josephoenix
Last edited by Josephoenix on Apr 10, 2015, 12:40:49 PM
OMG! very nice!
www.union-games.com.pe
You don't have the final release date for the expansion, fine, but will you know if there will be time between the end of beta and the expansion or if it starts right away?
Basically what I want to know is if there's no way it starts right after beta, if so I have to try and change my vacation date.
I assumed June 1st wouldn't be too early since you last year said that you aimed for beginning of april, but if the beta is 8 weeks and 2 week break then I'll miss it completely and will barely have any time to play, which would suck.
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
Last edited by keyarchan on Apr 10, 2015, 12:46:07 PM
HYPE
WOW !

AMAZING !!!!!
I love everything ! Can't wait to try it all out !

Hypu !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info