Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

Due to the vast changes in The Awakening, we will be running a Closed Beta starting on April 20. You'll be able to register your interest and will hopefully be selected to help test it. Because of the expansion's testing needs, we'll be starting out with a smaller Beta population and will expand it to a large one over approximately six weeks. We're not announcing a final release date for The Awakening yet until the exact duration of the Beta is known. After working on it since 2013, we're really excited to finally let you guys play The Awakening!

Here's a list of all the news coverage so far:
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Apr 10, 2015, 7:20:10 PM
Brilliant, closed Beta here I come!
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Last edited by Kid_Galahad on Apr 10, 2015, 12:13:25 PM
awesome

ready for beta <3
Last edited by TheDeathX on Apr 10, 2015, 12:34:42 PM
HYPE!

I love you
Last edited by wagi013 on Apr 10, 2015, 12:51:01 PM
Nice
first page

Edit:- OMG never thought i'd make it!!

Long live Grinding Gear Games!!
can we sing up for beta if we play over steam
?
At first, awesome content update.

But, who will get into the closed beta? Really 100% random sign up's or only people who buy supporter packs?

I don't like the fact, that people actually know what will happen in the new Content, and the regular players who didn't got in the closed beta are not going to know what Bosses / kind of Damage they are going to do. (etc etc etc, cry,cry,cry)
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on Apr 10, 2015, 10:05:32 PM
team PJSalt lets go, please remember to remove beta access from people that dont provide actual feedback
Spoiler
(wtb alpha acc / twitch.tv acc with 1mil+ viewers)/s

also steam user info gib plz
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Apr 19, 2015, 8:55:36 AM
Awesome!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info