Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

Something to help trade? Pretty please?
No thank you. I worked years for my characters. Keep your update for yourself. When this patch will be imperative I will leave and never come back.
"
LMTR14 wrote:
you can throw in all the content you want, the dealbreaking problems will go untouched again

1. NO AUCTION HOUSE (and therefore no meaningful playing the market)
2. UNFAIR DEATHS (while not in control of the character, while logging out, while THE GAME ISN'T EVEN RUNNING - I deleted the game right there)
3. UNFAIR IMBALANCE BETWEEN SOLO AND PARTY PLAY

I will likely only play act 4 for some time and drop the game again. the potential of the game will forever be wasted by stubbornness and bad decisions.

You're right, the auction house is NEEDED... the /trade is a waste of time. But i think that they dont set an auction house becouse of that you need to be on while selling, anyways, now that i think the items in your auction house can be actived (Sold) while you're online, and while you're offlinbe they just dont appear, i dont know that is something to think about...
Unfair deaths, i dont agree with you in this one. i think that if you died is never (NEVER) becouse of the game, its fault of thirds (hope you understand that) i mean, it can be your internet or maybe your pc or something like that, I get realy mad when it happen to me but you must understand :P
3... Unfair Balance between party and solo? I dont see this like unfair, acctualy you have the pros and cons of each other, like idk, in solo you'll have all the currancy but you're going to get less experience but in party you'll get tons of experience and less currancy - items.
So, GGG please just think about the AUCTION HOUSE, it is needed.
when open beta will be available? It is already available on garena for russian players, so when it will be available here?
IGN GarrukPrimeHunter/MasterTrapster
"
msrtw wrote:
when open beta will be available? It is already available on garena for russian players, so when it will be available here?

thats what i'd like to know
forget the open beta - when it's going to be just plain "Open!!" :)
"
LMTR14 wrote:
you can throw in all the content you want, the dealbreaking problems will go untouched again

1. NO AUCTION HOUSE (and therefore no meaningful playing the market)
2. UNFAIR DEATHS (while not in control of the character, while logging out, while THE GAME ISN'T EVEN RUNNING - I deleted the game right there)
3. UNFAIR IMBALANCE BETWEEN SOLO AND PARTY PLAY

I will likely only play act 4 for some time and drop the game again. the potential of the game will forever be wasted by stubbornness and bad decisions.

I don't understand why you say there is no action house. The fact that there is a special site that actually perform exactly like an action house (poe.trade) and the numerous softwares that help you post your items in a flash proves you wrong.
About the unfair deaths I can say that I'm only annoyed by the desyncs and nothing more and GGG are working about it.
The balance between solo and party maybe a bit off but it's not something that can make you drop the game compared to all the options that it provides.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info