Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

"
Unt0uch wrote:
Of course there will be a wipe. Giving closed beta players an advantage over those who weren't invited would be a sure way to drive players away.

I'm looking foward to the expansion but 6 weeks of beta? And it starts with the ending of the one month leagues? And you are not even sure if 6 weeks will be enough and you won't force it?

So that sums up to the new leagues might being 2 months or more till they start ? Seems much too long for people who don't like Standard.

Also it will be summer in Europe and the U.S. when the expansion and the new leagues are released which just sucks. It's nice outside, people go on holiday trips etc. pp.. It's like literally the worst time of the year to release something gaming related.

Good point. Releasing new content in the eu/us summer time is not optimal.
Fidelis ad mortem!
All this new content looks absolutely amazing. I am really pleased with what I've seen so far. I'll make sure to check out the new supporter packs once they come out, and since I've managed to save up some money during studies I'll be able to buy one of them. I know GGG deserves the support to keep this project going.

Here's to seeing more info about the beta and act4 in the upcoming days.
THE hype
Path of Exile 2.0?
Yes!
"
Gryzorrr wrote:
I quit 2 weeks ago, I won't come back after what i've just read. Bullshit

Thanks for letting us know. I know I was on the edge of my seat wondering if you'd return.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Gryzorrr wrote:

What do you not like about it?
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Finally! I can have KATANA!
"
"
Gryzorrr wrote:

The new passive tree needs even more brain, probably he left because the current one was already too hard.
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
I'm in! Pick me!
"
Csenky wrote:
"
"
Gryzorrr wrote:

The new passive tree needs even more brain, probably he left because the current one was already too hard.

Or the game hasn't offered new playable content for awhile.
Yeah the Torment/Bloodline league is fun but it isn't anything new. The forsaken masters just added crafting and daily missions, yay. Atziri is old and done a million times by the community. With the new tree coming out there isn't a point of theory crafting builds cuz we can't be sure on whats coming out for it counting the gems. Until A4 comes out there isn't much to do besides continue on grinding or hope on the D3 train until A4 comes out, which is my intentions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info