Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

"
"
Gryzorrr wrote:
I quit 2 weeks ago, I won't come back after what i've just read. Bullshit

Thanks for letting us know. I know I was on the edge of my seat wondering if you'd return.

^^ Bahahaha ^^

Pretty much this, no one cares guys. Go tell your mums, they might pat you back and give you a cookie if your super lucky... might be something you can get excited about? From my knowledge POE community is pretty happy with the game and upcoming changes.

- On a more constructive note, 2.0 looks awesome. Huge revamp and a huge amount of effort on the new version. To beta sign or not to beta sign, that is the question.

Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
"
Kookro wrote:
"
lunaticloser wrote:
If something is breaking a game, nerfing it is the proper procedure. I don't understand why you plebs keep complaining about nerfs.

Because it limits other builds. Especially when it's a tree nerf.

Game breaking build =/= build enabling :X
Insane addition to build diversity and complexity! Love GGG, you guys rock!

Also for newer players they can build a "cookie cutter" and start exploring options with jewels and thinking about other possibilities.

Act 4 Hype!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Everything looks great.. Much more that most of us was expecting.. good work GGG

And good luck too everyone that will be chosen for the beta...be sure to give good constructive feedback so the rest of us will have a chance to play it sooner.

those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
So much yes. KIND of wanted mercenaries, but all this stuff looks incredible.
TOO MUCH WAITING ! Love new changes also guys dont forget UI changes which gona ROCK !
I'm so excited !!!!

Thx GGG, your expansion looks amazing :)
can't wait, thanks for the info :)
can't wait, thanks
Hope all game supporters and streamers will get their access to beta because most of them are veteran players i'd say and they will make perfect use of beta acc. Or we will see funny zergrage everywhere in 1 week ? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info