[2.0] Flameblast Solo Map MF'er (20 IIQ, 230-330 IIR)

Will test this guide out on the 1M league :D
Drop rate better on CB? i read something about more drops for next big update! (drop exalt improve)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Drop rate better on CB? i read something about more drops for next big update! (drop exalt improve)

Really .. Exalt will drop value >.<
"
Serleth wrote:
"
indirect wrote:
What do you recommend for leveling with in the 1mo? Using FB while leveling?

Probably a bit late, but my standard levelling process (including Beta) is lit tendrils + firetrap early until Searing Bond / Flame Totem in a3n, then I do firetrap + searing/flame totem pretty much until maps and I get a decent 4L staff +2 fire, or 5L chest and around 60% chance to ignite. Then I switch to FB.
thanks for the tip! :D
"
redix27 wrote:

Drops are the same currently in CB. Haven't heard anything about anything increasing IIQ wise for either items or currency.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
hey, im trying this for the 1m league. im lv50 atm and struggling a bit with damage...

using mainly fire trap and tendrils, flameblast is kinda shitty for clearing fast, probably cuz im not too used to it yet.

anyways, what ways do i have to increase my dmg without getting a searing staff?

thanks for the guide!
"
Ishamz wrote:
hey, im trying this for the 1m league. im lv50 atm and struggling a bit with damage...

using mainly fire trap and tendrils, flameblast is kinda shitty for clearing fast, probably cuz im not too used to it yet.

anyways, what ways do i have to increase my dmg without getting a searing staff?

thanks for the guide!

After getting ele prolif gem flameblast became my main skill, its amazing haha.
got lucky with drops and found a sweet +2 fire gems staff so im using that for now.

now my main problem is surviving, phys dmg, my resists r maxed already.
how did you manage to do it without cwdt+ec+ic? any recommendations? you can check my gear on my profile i think, would appreciate it!
"
Ishamz wrote:
After getting ele prolif gem flameblast became my main skill, its amazing haha.
got lucky with drops and found a sweet +2 fire gems staff so im using that for now.

now my main problem is surviving, phys dmg, my resists r maxed already.
how did you manage to do it without cwdt+ec+ic? any recommendations? you can check my gear on my profile i think, would appreciate it!

The build is player-mechanic based in that sense, that a lot what you do to avoid death surrounds your ability to hit the pack with your ignite, then run around a lot to avoid damage, especially while leveling. The rest of it comes from your AA level which is just a factor of leveling into EB, mana regen and the aura nodes.

From where you're at now you should move to Shaper, then to ColdHearted Calculation, offset the resistance from your boots with PoE and grab Goldwyrms for the 60% mana regeneration (and IIQ obviously) which will be huge for getting more AA levels.

If you need to for your life total, you can avoid Goldwyrms until you get to the Shadow life branch, but once you get that you definitely should switch to Goldwyrm. They'll give you at least one extra level of AA, if not two.

Alternately you can consider getting the life/mana notable at witch before you make the change over off the boots. The extra mana pool you'll pick up in conjunction with EB/Discipline will effectively add the same 20% regeneration you'd pick up from the CHC notable. It's player discrection there whether you'd prefer to path to the extra 5% chance to ignite sooner or later. I'd recommend going Shadow, personally, since you're already at the life/es hybrid nodes.
Last edited by Serleth on May 10, 2015, 2:03:21 PM
So I invested all of my 83 skill points into this build and to my surprise I barely have enough to even equip my items. What should I do about this? I really wanna run a MF build that's efficient and strong at clearing maps and this one seems to be it as it can be quite cheap. I wanna get through this problem before investing in some Andvarius rings. But yeah I don't know how you're doing wearing the Carcass Jack as it needs 96 Dexterity and looking at the skill tree there is 44 Dex, and your amulet gives 37 equating to 81 Dexterity.

Also one more question is the 6S 4L/2L Carcass Jack needed or can a 5S 3L/2L work the same? I don't really need the Portal gem and I'd keep all the links the same.

Really looking forward to this build, thanks buddy!

Here's my gear so far:

Tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcEswceDkgRlhJpFm8XHBcvGGUaOBpsHwIkqicvLR8vbzbFNuk6WEPIRZ1G10lRTLNPBFNSVcZV1lcpV5RboF3yXypk52aeaPJwu3F5cYV8DoCkgh6Cm4PbiEKLjI_6kFWVIJUumjua4J1jna6f36IApwinVbFCuJPAGsBmwcXB89Wm2CTZE9q52t3bC-Fz42rr5Ovu7BjsOO0873zwH_DV-d360g==
Last edited by xphailedx on May 11, 2015, 12:09:01 AM
"
xphailedx wrote:
Spoiler
So I invested all of my 83 skill points into this build and to my surprise I barely have enough to even equip my items. What should I do about this? I really wanna run a MF build that's efficient and strong at clearing maps and this one seems to be it as it can be quite cheap. I wanna get through this problem before investing in some Andvarius rings. But yeah I don't know how you're doing wearing the Carcass Jack as it needs 96 Dexterity and looking at the skill tree there is 44 Dex, and your amulet gives 37 equating to 81 Dexterity. Really looking forward to this build, thanks buddy!

Here's my gear so far:

Tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcEswceDkgRlhJpFm8XHBcvGGUaOBpsHwIkqicvLR8vbzbFNuk6WEPIRZ1G10lRTLNPBFNSVcZV1lcpV5RboF3yXypk52aeaPJwu3F5cYV8DoCkgh6Cm4PbiEKLjI_6kFWVIJUumjua4J1jna6f36IApwinVbFCuJPAGsBmwcXB89Wm2CTZE9q52t3bC-Fz42rr5Ovu7BjsOO0873zwH_DV-d360g==

Don't forget Andvarius has +10 dexterity and I'm wearing two of them for 20 dex, bringing my total to 101 dexterity.

But yeah, if necessary, pick up Coordination for +20 dex and 6% cast speed, or another +30 dex node, whichever.

And of course alternately you can get gloves or a hat, or a ring, with some dex on it temporarily.
Last edited by Serleth on May 11, 2015, 12:17:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info