[2.0] Flameblast Solo Map MF'er (20 IIQ, 230-330 IIR)

On your templar tree:

- Why do you take Dinamo instead of Righteous Decree? RD is just a more powerful version of dynamo.

- You are using 4 int nodes to go from Deep Wisdom to the right side of the witch tree. Wouldn't it be more effective to take Practical Application, gaining stun avoidance (which is always good on a build that spends so much time casting as this one) and +20 to STR and DEX, saving one node in the process? Or Blast Radius, gaining AoE and area damage?

- Isn't the 4% AoE node in the templar area better than the 8% ele damage one?
I'm addending this to the central post, but just in case people miss it:

I've come to the decision that, for the time being at least, I am no longer maintaining this guide.

I don't have time, and there are other goals I want to work on in PoE in preparation for the next challenge league.

Perhaps by 2.1 I'll revisit this, but until then.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Well, i was playing with that build, and i want to say that is really really OP. lvl 62 on mercyless to kill Malachai. all time leveling on areas with +7/+9 overlevel monsters. Totems, Traps, Fire Dmg, elemental Dmg + synergy with Flameblast. Op thanx 4 Guide. Just needs Uniques xD

Templar lvl 78 - Odulio
Hey Serleth, any thoughts about this build for 2.1?
zzz
Prolif is still dead, so nope.

Once I'm done rebuilding my CA character and that guide is updated I'll rework this.

It may not be Flameblast when I'm done.
Original prolif may be dead but the new Chaos prolif build seem very strong. Would that be possible with this setup?
I'm hesitant to build around that because it seems like it's going to get the nerf hammer.

But even without the prolif, chaos Flameblast looks decent now that it can poison properly.

Wouldn't be a Templar build though. Shadow, for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info