Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

Self cast Enduring Cry is sooooooo 2013. ;)
You call that QoL improvements? Those are useless. What use do I have for an ingame clock? I have plenty of clocks around me. What use do I have for party map names when I play solo? None.

This is useless work done, time and effort of GGG's manpower gone to waste. Where are the performance improvements? Where is the option to disable particle and weather effects? Where is the option to customise the size and placement of the FPS/latency monitoring graphs? Where are the improvements for distinguishing important drops during play? Those are the things that improve QoL, not these basically useless "features".

GGG has always had the bad habit of trickle-feeding the community the unimportant aspects of their upcoming work, but I don't think I've ever felt THIS insulted before. It's a good thing that I've been putting off writing an article/review of the game yet. I was hoping that I'll have a few good things to write about Act 4 and maybe kindle new interest in the game, but as it is, I think I'll be more inclined to showcase PoE negatively. And I am glad I am too poor to afford supporter packs, because I'd be mightily disappointed right now if I had put money into this game.

Edit: if you're going to quote me, read this:
Spoiler
A small edit because I predict my post might be targeted by the hype sheep: I love the game and I still play it every day, unlike most of you who probably have been playing other things for the last two months, crying about the duration of temp leagues and slow development of act 4. I'm just disappointed by GGG's approach towards the community as of late. It reminds me too much of other companies that eventually gave up on communication completely, made a P2W cash shop and abandoned development.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
Last edited by PrimordialDarkness on Mar 11, 2015, 10:46:27 PM
Finally! it took 4 years buts GGG is finally in 1998!

Beside the joke... i really like this being added
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 11, 2015, 10:31:21 PM
IN-GAME CLOCK HYYYYYPE

I WON'T HAVE TO CONSTANTLY TAB OUT OF THE GAME

THIS IS AMAZING

THANK YOU SO MUCH

"
You call that QoL improvements? Those are useless. What use do I have for an ingame clock? I have plenty of clocks around me.

You and like 3 other people in the world? I have a clock on my computer and my phone, and nowhere else in my entire apartment. My phone is usually out of reach, and I play the game full-screen.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 11, 2015, 10:33:29 PM
"
Self cast Enduring Cry is sooooooo 2013. ;)
Triggered cries are sooooo pre 1.4 ;)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
logged in to say thank you GGG
[Removed by Support]
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
"
You call that QoL improvements? Those are useless. What use do I have for an ingame clock? I have plenty of clocks around me. What use do I have for party map names when I play solo? None.

This is useless work done, time and effort of GGG's manpower gone to waste. Where are the performance improvements? Where is the option to disable particle and weather effects? Where is the option to customise the size and placement of the FPS/latency monitoring graphs? Where are the improvements for distinguishing important drops during play? Those are the things that improve QoL, not these basically useless "features".

GGG has always had the bad habit of trickle-feeding the community the unimportant aspects of their upcoming work, but I don't think I've ever felt THIS insulted before. It's a good thing that I've been putting off writing an article/review of the game yet. I was hoping that I'll have a few good things to write about Act 4 and maybe kindle new interest in the game, but as it is, I think I'll be more inclined to showcase PoE negatively. And I am glad I am too poor to afford supporter packs, because I'd be mightily disappointed right now if I had put money into this game.

You are upset cause the 3 QoL features they teased don't effect you? I don't know if anyone ever told you but the world doesn't revolve around you. I'm pretty excited about the maps names and party members cause I enjoy playing the game with people. You know cause I have friends unlike someone >.>
Im sure GGG is smart enough to add 1.4 leagues information in this...

Haunted_Shoelace -> last softcore league

Grey_Beard -> next sorfcore league info?
HYPPPPE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info