Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

"
''Now that everyone is mad at us for bringing bloodlines into core game and no temp uniques being implemented, let's just give them the good news and they'll forget all about it''

WRONG, I haven't forgotten and I will not allow it!!! Don't add bloodlines such as obelisk, necrovigil and phylacteral cancer in the game, I BEG!
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
ooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
Hey this is a signature! pretty cool stuff...yeah...
Nice QoL additions, looking forward to them. Can you maybe also look in to adding a "Translucent in the centre" option for the large map like it was available in Diablo 2? I always used that and i'm sure others have too.
shoe lace to tie that beard ! ? :)

Jokes aside this will be really cool to see that one guy who wanders off alone .

Also whats the main skill on templar with 5 supports to it.
chaotic neutral
Great! Now I can more easily call out the one freaking asshole who always split from group in map runs.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Now that we finally have the clock, can you guys put it in a more reasonable spot? Swap places with the Shop-icon or put it in the top right corner right underneath the minimap. I´m totally aware why you won´t do my first suggestion, so please move it into the top right or bottom right corner!
"
Chris wrote:
"
H4NS wrote:
To what extent does this work on the corner map?

Works there too!

Do you give us arrows that show which direction party members are in?
NICE !!!!!!!!
Nice!. Thx GGG
"
"
Nuttzo wrote:
Very nice!

Also, the lower prison shows level 8. Isn't it currently a level 9 zone? Some early shifts of levels it looks like. And what is the sleep on the q button? I don't recognize it.

VERY well spotted.

I read somewhere from a dev that they would adjust the levels of the zones to compensate for the addition of Act 4.

Am hoping to see some sort of an item sorter as well as a way to optionally disable particles.

Overall, am hyped about Act 4!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info