Torment/Bloodlines Challenge Leagues End Date and One-Month Leagues!

I know it has been mentioned a gazillon times now but why is it so hard to announce these dates in GMT?

IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
Damn another league before the expansion :( Rip!
HYPE!!

Perfect time to merge the leagues. They were slowly dieing anyway (at least Bloodlines). Will be fun to have a fresh start for a month with the 2 combined until act 4.

Love it! Cheers!
"
Monfriez wrote:
I know it has been mentioned a gazillon times now but why is it so hard to announce these dates in GMT?

Because people would have to convert it to their own time in any case? I think one of the character names in your signature is quite appropriate ;)
Love me a one month!
BLAMT!
eh
I love pie.
"
davidnn5 wrote:
"
Monfriez wrote:

Because people would have to convert it to their own time in any case? I think one of the character names in your signature is quite appropriate ;)

I don't know about anyone else, but I always translate any timezone into GMT, and then translate it into my current timezone anyways, because I find it a lot simpler than trying to figure which side of earth X timezone is in relation to whichever one I happen to be in at the time.

Seeing as GMT is +-00 time, that would be the logical time to list a global date at.

Spoiler
Which is exactly the reason why every global time reference is ALWAYS listed if not only, then certainly in addition to the local, as GMT.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Last edited by TikoXi on Mar 9, 2015, 11:43:06 PM
cannot wait for act 4 :)
Chris, please consider creating a challenge league that adds all previous leagues together into one, for an ultimate challenge.

Bloodlines + Nemesis + Invasion + Onslaught + Exiles + Beyond + Torment + whatever else

I think many people will play this, particularly since there are many that are complaining the game is too easy/boring now.
Last edited by Emil_kof on Mar 10, 2015, 12:51:03 AM
Damn, I was hoping that these leagues would last a little bit longer...
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info