Torment/Bloodlines Challenge Leagues End Date and One-Month Leagues!

Yay, sometihng new! I think the combining mods is a good idea, and getting to see play with tormented spirits before their spawn rate is inevitably nerfed will be great. Do you expect there to be any significant balance changes for the 1-month, or will most of the changes have to wait until Act 4?
Well damn, that seems pointless. I guess the next league is taking longer than expected, eh?
Bloodlines league is great, i hope the new act4 challenge league will be even better.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I love the idea of bloodlines combined with ghosts so much I want to kiss someone. Anyone.

The game desperately needs to become more difficult. Exiles must die. Ghost-infected otherworldlies and living blood bosses will improve this game a ton!

Just don't nerf them!
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
"
Emil_kof wrote:
Chris, please consider creating a challenge league that adds all previous leagues together into one, for an ultimate challenge.

Bloodlines + Nemesis + Invasion + Onslaught + Exiles + Beyond + Torment + whatever else

I think many people will play this, particularly since there are many that are complaining the game is too easy/boring now.

Besides Beyond and Rampage, don't we already have this in the core of the game?
"
AngryCustard wrote:
Two weeks notice is pretty poor.

Two weeks notice is all I needed to know that the leagues will end in two weeks.

Common, most people will quit right now, so keeping the "dead" time as short as reasonably possible is a good thing!
"
roguemjb wrote:
Well damn, that seems pointless. I guess the next league is taking longer than expected, eh?

????

They said it will be April till expansion.

The 1-month starts at march 22. 30 days later is April 21. Have you ever thought about the fact that May 1 is a free day in most countries of the world, and a long weekend this year? So THREE days to start a new league, and a new expansion. Sounds very good to me. And just one day delay is fine for me!
I wish the leagues would just last up until the new one begins.
two of the most boring leagues combined wont make any of them more interesting, sorry.
why just bloodlines/torment? why not something super fun? like exiles everywhere? i know people are yelling for that for a while now.. or why dont you add more mods? make it fun! and not.. the same that we already had :( little bit.. sad about it
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info