Torment/Bloodlines Challenge Leagues End Date and One-Month Leagues!

"
Milani wrote:
why just bloodlines/torment? why not something super fun? like exiles everywhere? i know people are yelling for that for a while now.. or why dont you add more mods? make it fun! and not.. the same that we already had :( little bit.. sad about it

excatly this, most boring league combination ever (in my book, and prolly in numbers of people playing) and u are doing it 1 more month... sigh

u could make good combos, alot of stuff, would be a month of pleasure to play, not this bs again :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
We want exile everywhere .GGG DO IT!!!!
Nice, finally! Shame that some challanges are dependant on RNG like finding all ghosts, uniq items, full clear all maps etc.

PS! Need fun league or i`ll just play standard.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
inemus wrote:
why are "negative comments" about bloodlines removed ?
there was no cursing or bad language in general
people are just dissapointed about bloodlines comming to HC/SC
the mods are just slowing the game making it less fun for me at least
it was the first HC league i skipped after 1 day it was even worse than beyond and i thought it can only get better ...

please let the playerbase have their own opinion and the freedom..

Speak for yourself! I started playing Tormet yesterday and the lack of extra dangerous mods in blue packs was a disappointment. I loved Bloodlines and hope to see most mods make it to the core game.

I do agree opinions shouldn't be censored.

Edit: I was hoping the one month league would allow us to do the challenges, as has happened in the past. As it is, I'll have to try to get the Torment challenge now and will most likely skip the one month league (which I was looking forward to playing).
Last edited by Ithilien on Mar 10, 2015, 4:18:12 AM
"
Ithilien wrote:
"
inemus wrote:
why are "negative comments" about bloodlines removed ?
there was no cursing or bad language in general
people are just dissapointed about bloodlines comming to HC/SC
the mods are just slowing the game making it less fun for me at least
it was the first HC league i skipped after 1 day it was even worse than beyond and i thought it can only get better ...

please let the playerbase have their own opinion and the freedom..

Speak for yourself! I started playing Tormet yesterday and the lack of extra dangerous mods in blue packs was a disappointment. I loved Bloodlines and hope to see most mods make it to the core game.

I do agree opinions shouldn't be censored.

Edit: I was hoping the one month league would allow us to do the challenges, as has happened in the past. As it is, I'll have to try to get the Torment challenge now and will most likely skip the one month league (which I was looking forward to playing).

what dangerous mods are u talking about that make in interesting? league was nemesis 2.0, total disappointment, most people quit after 3 weeks... apsolutely nothing new except 15 new modes on blue packs, which u learned while lvling....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
So hyped for Act4! I hope it has snow!
for nolifers a 2 weeks notice can be super long, for the real life busy folk it can be really short to finish challenges.
too short for me, 2 challenges with one open slot and i started a 3rd char, really regret i did that cause i can't play for a week now for personal reasons.

the problem with one month leagues: if you can't play in the first 10 days, you will have no fun. but that's kind of ok because short term leagues were probably designed for people with unlimited time anyway.

i wish the current league could run parallel to the one month.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 10, 2015, 5:25:16 AM
guess ppl should not have fun in poe. Rip fun one week league, i cry evrytiem
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Ianpact wrote:
"
Emil_kof wrote:
Chris, please consider creating a challenge league that adds all previous leagues together into one, for an ultimate challenge.

Bloodlines + Nemesis + Invasion + Onslaught + Exiles + Beyond + Torment + whatever else

I think many people will play this, particularly since there are many that are complaining the game is too easy/boring now.

Besides Beyond and Rampage, don't we already have this in the core of the game?

Nemesis: Every rare mob has a nemesis mod.
Invasion: A invasion boss in every instance.
Onslaught: 20% monster haste. (Or was it more?)
Anarchy: One exile per instance? (I can't recall how frequent you encountered them)
Domination: More shrines.
Ambush: More lockboxes.

I think the softcore mods (the latter 3 + Rampage) would not have such a big impact. The hardcore ones (including Beyond) would definitely make it harder to survive. Just think of a hasted Cintiq, the Inescapable possessed by a Rogue spirit...
Crit happens.
Damn, was kinda hoping for a one week. A one month event isn't really much different from the general leagues. If it is going to be a one month, do it more interesting by adding all kinds of hard content, like the last one month that switched stats every week, but do it with hard race mods. Like, first week it is turbo, then 2nd week it is brutal, then 3d week GMP, then last week BLAMT! (okay, maybe not blamt, but make it harder as it goes!) Still obviously torment/bloodlines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info