Torment/Bloodlines Challenge Leagues End Date and One-Month Leagues!

I knew it! As soon as I join a league it ends!
1 month is too short.
why are "negative comments" about bloodlines removed ?
there was no cursing or bad language in general
people are just dissapointed about bloodlines comming to HC/SC
the mods are just slowing the game making it less fun for me at least
it was the first HC league i skipped after 1 day it was even worse than beyond and i thought it can only get better ...

please let the playerbase have their own opinion and the freedom..
Two weeks notice is pretty poor.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Shrubsy wrote:
Won't we be able to complete challenges in the combined league?

You have to complete the challenges in the current leagues before they end (two weeks from now). The one-month events actually have their own challenges tied into the prize structure, but we'll talk more about that next week.

Cool, thanks for the reply!
no PLink/Necrovigil
May 1 looking like a good act4 launch date!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Varkorium wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You have to complete the challenges in the current leagues before they end (two weeks from now). The one-month events actually have their own challenges tied into the prize structure, but we'll talk more about that next week.

If you add unique item challenges in the future, is it possible you could tweak them so they are not just "buy this un id item = challenge done".

Maybe something creative, to make the unique item challenges more fun. :)

Why would they?

Shopping 'challenges' are shopping 'challenges', they are exactly as intended.
The only reason they were 'ID these uniques' this time was because 'own these uniques' had caused issues in the completion tracking and subsequent placings of the top 50 etc.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 9, 2015, 8:48:39 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Varkorium wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

If you add unique item challenges in the future, is it possible you could tweak them so they are not just "buy this un id item = challenge done".

Maybe something creative, to make the unique item challenges more fun. :)

Why would they?

Shopping 'challenges' are shopping 'challenges', they are exactly as intended.
The only reason they were 'ID these uniques' this time was because 'own these uniques' had caused issues in the completion tracking and subsequent placings of the top 50 etc.

It is just my opinion that it was boring and in no way a "challenge", which is what the challenges are meant to be.... I think :P

No biggie, I won't lose any sleep over it.
Happy this chapter is closing and there will be some fresh new leagues !

We need events between one week and one month in duration more often.

The races less than one day, and leagues as long as three months, leave too much in between, which is I feel the sweet spot is for fulfillment and vibrant economy.

VOC
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
"
Varkorium wrote:
It is just my opinion that it was boring and in no way a "challenge", which is what the challenges are meant to be.... I think :P

No biggie, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Oh I agree with you. But GGG see a challenge as something that not only can be, but should be bought.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info