Torment/Bloodlines Challenge Leagues End Date and One-Month Leagues!

How do the upcoming leagues influence PvP events?

I would love to see a new roster of events early on in a temporary league.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Mar 9, 2015, 7:46:39 PM
"
Chris wrote:
We will be running a One-Month Torment/Bloodlines League Event that starts the following day, lasting until April 22 (NZ time).
Booo. With 1.4 changing the game so much I really think it was a perfect opportunity to do something crazy like an "all previous leagues" league. Having played both leagues to endgame, I feel like this setup will basically just be a Bloodlines league.
How am I going to find the Embezzler in just two weeks!? Men have searched for eons and not located him!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Shrubsy wrote:
Won't we be able to complete challenges in the combined league?

You have to complete the challenges in the current leagues before they end (two weeks from now). The one-month events actually have their own challenges tied into the prize structure, but we'll talk more about that next week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Glad to finally see a timeline of what's to come and glad to hear about 1 month leagues to fill the time. Although, I feel that one month of just Torment and Bloodlines will get boring after about a week. How about making those leagues "all previous leagues" leagues instead, including Torment and Bloodlines in them. Do something similar to what you did last time you ran one month leagues and include Torment and Bloodlines in the mix. I would probably play that league longer than one that's just Torment and Bloodlines.
Would it be remotely possible to delay the one-month leagues to a weekend? I know people want something to do ASAP, but it seems a shame that so many people (myself included, not going to lie) are going to miss out on the best bit of the leagues.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Looking forward to it! some nice dangerous combos already spring to mind with torment and bloodline mixed, should be fun :P
so does this mean act 4 is on its way?
rawrawr
Why would you end leagues people don't like just to run them AGAIN is the real question here

Run something else why would they want these same ones again for another month?!
"
Chris wrote:
You have to complete the challenges in the current leagues before they end (two weeks from now). The one-month events actually have their own challenges tied into the prize structure, but we'll talk more about that next week.

If you add unique item challenges in the future, is it possible you could tweak them so they are not just "buy this un id item = challenge done".

Maybe something creative, to make the unique item challenges more fun. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info