unique items *no longer updated*

"
easymagicoz wrote:
"
Gieron wrote:
told you it will be to easy :) they have to high lvl for it i guess

Diminished(guy who found it) is level 79 and he was loosing life at least lol, the others have monster characters, like really monster so that they stomped it wasn't really wierd, I can see that being REALLY hectic and dangerous with just a little worse characters

no ass ? son im dissapoint
-_-
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Antilogy wrote:
They also had a corpse exploder witch, with the boss being a necromancer he would have kept raising all those monsters had they not been corpse exploded.
It was a little unfortunate that they most of the corpses, and due to all the chaos going on the special bit at the end wasn't obvious what happened, but I'm sure as more people do the map, you'll all work it out.

Did the boss with the aura rez all the adds?

I was kinda waiting for that to happen
VOD of kripp doing unique map:
http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/389598035?t=437m10s
ign: littleleaper
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Antilogy wrote:
They also had a corpse exploder witch, with the boss being a necromancer he would have kept raising all those monsters had they not been corpse exploded.
It was a little unfortunate that they most of the corpses, and due to all the chaos going on the special bit at the end wasn't obvious what happened, but I'm sure as more people do the map, you'll all work it out.

Bob is also spamming detonate dead too so he kind of ate most of the corpses himself.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Antilogy wrote:

You really WANT people to die don't you >_>
"%^#*##*%$#&^&(&(%$^*&" - Flameblast 1.0.4
I hope the drop rate is high enough that it's accessible for a lot of people in that lvl range.
Yes, corpse explosion is one of the big things that reduce the difficulty of the final boss. I want to see someone run it through with a sub level 70 character.
I guess the boss resurrects all the corpses in the room when he spawns, or at least that's what Kripp thinks. Unfortunately, nearly all the corpses were exploded.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Antilogy wrote:

You could have added "Corpse Explosion does not consume corpse" mods on this map if you want to be cruel. :)
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
"
Progammer wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Antilogy wrote:

You could have added "Corpse Explosion does not consume corpse" mods on this map if you want to be cruel. :)

Or have him spam a ton of skellys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info