unique items *no longer updated*

"
Gieron wrote:
told you it will be to easy :) they have to high lvl for it i guess

Diminished(guy who found it) is level 79 and he was loosing life at least lol, the others have monster characters, like really monster so that they stomped it wasn't really wierd, I can see that being REALLY hectic and dangerous with just a little worse characters
"%^#*##*%$#&^&(&(%$^*&" - Flameblast 1.0.4
Yeah it's definitely worth running when you're doing 66 maps, nothing bad about that at all.
how many uniques//maps are "shitloads"

"
Allahuzera wrote:
the loot is insane, they got shitloads of uniques and maps
That map looked AWESOME
"
how many uniques//maps are "shitloads"

"
Allahuzera wrote:
the loot is insane, they got shitloads of uniques and maps

I think I saw 3 uniques? I guess the Geofri's was max roll too.
Last edited by Nickoladze on Apr 12, 2013, 12:22:13 AM
That new "Allies deal added elemental damage" aura on the necromancer boss is interesting.
"
easymagicoz wrote:
"
Gieron wrote:
told you it will be to easy :) they have to high lvl for it i guess

Diminished(guy who found it) is level 79 and he was loosing life at least lol, the others have monster characters, like really monster so that they stomped it wasn't really wierd, I can see that being REALLY hectic and dangerous with just a little worse characters

It was a really fun map. Thanks for the invite Dim!

"
Nickoladze wrote:

I think I saw 3 uniques? I guess the Geofri's was max roll too.

They all are, that was the joke ha.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Apr 12, 2013, 12:26:18 AM
They also had a corpse exploder witch, with the boss being a necromancer he would have kept raising all those monsters had they not been corpse exploded.
IGN:
@Antilogy
kripp just ran it on stream and got like 7 maps and 3-4 uniques
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
"
Antilogy wrote:
They also had a corpse exploder witch, with the boss being a necromancer he would have kept raising all those monsters had they not been corpse exploded.
It was a little unfortunate that they most of the corpses, and due to all the chaos going on the special bit at the end wasn't obvious what happened, but I'm sure as more people do the map, you'll all work it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info