unique items *no longer updated*

so glad we're getting a live update on this guys status lol
I love being cursed. Maybe that's why you guys think this chest is balanced is because you actually are effected by it.

Everytime I alchemy a map and see it has temporal chaisn or enfeeble I could care less it just means I go a bit slower.

And to the person who thought up an incredibly bad scenario of the highest map in the game with peity, with terrible rolls on a map, and then to get 3 terrible curses rolled on you. Yes, that can happen. But for the other 99% of the time, you end up getting cursed with 3 useless cruses that have no effect on the scenario. Think about it, what are the chances that you get 3 exact curses for the perfect storm to ruin your 15 seconds?

That's why you save a flask use for those emergency scenarios.

The rest of the time? You're an absolute decimation machine. The game was already easy mode with two totems to the point where people would use their 6L chests for other spells. I can't possible imagine having a 7 linked totem. Also, for any of you who actually fear the level 14 totem... Stick in a level 20 spell totem of your own and call it a 6 link.

It still gives an overpowered character type an unnecessary buff.

How about we do something about the massive performance gap between ELE and PHYS dam and the dozens of other glaring gaps in performance before buffing something that didn't need it.

That's why I mentioned the $1000 cost. Because I don't think the developers thought this one up. More like someone paid them to do it.

In any case, I still love this game and will probably be rolling a spork character.
IGN: Narbays
"
narbays wrote:

How about we do something about the massive performance gap between ELE and PHYS dam and the dozens of other glaring gaps in performance before buffing something that didn't need it.

I dont think they will be balancing Ele and Phys damage though unique items...
HES GOING TO RUN IT... EVERYONE TO KIRPPS CHANNEL NOW
http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp
IGN: Turkey_turds, Lootsplosion_LvNINTHOUS, Who_Needs_pants_

Currently: OFFLINE
"
Spikey00 wrote:

"shock & lightning damage dexint gloves, temporal chains on hit, always hit"

Oh god what, is that temp chains on your target when you hit or when you get hit? Because that sounds insane.
told you it will be to easy :) they have to high lvl for it i guess
-_-
Last edited by Gieron on Apr 12, 2013, 12:11:57 AM
"
Gieron wrote:
told you it will be to easy :) they have to high lvl for it i guess

Yeah, it was cool, but easy. At least unique gear can be used regardless of level due to their unique effects you can't get elsewhere.
Was that it for the map? Different, but for a unique I was expecting a bit more.
IRON MAN
how has noone found last unique yet
the loot is insane, they got shitloads of uniques and maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info