Doe's "Cluster Bombing Witch" GrandMaster LowLife | 9.2K ES | 80K+ KB PRC GMP | lvl 21 AA

get a crit wand, physical or

CM > Lifeleech Gem
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Hey, I specced into this character from an old witch and I was wondering how much tooltip I should have and how to get to that tooltip in order to carry 6 man parties in 76+ maps.

Currently level 82- This one did Oak/Kill/Alira so I'm going to respec oak into kill all. Is the 8% attack speed in cruel that much?

This is the gear I'm running right now.

Here's my passive tree:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA2VsbJUuu6QLfim0Zpys1uRFQHU9ZvPZbxSgtH1AwTLPbXhEPrJg_c77uyUTHypphFLBMLc5wCaBs5_bnogSArleH-u_BxcHzXIovb9kTcLvsGGNDDkgRln_GoqOVICepfllfatvnRwby4XBSidNw1V3yHarhiEZxtAyTJxzcDXzquvnogsco-lfJxp4Qfwx9KjipbrXyNZLYvf4Ktz5Bh4CkVdZk5xcv-tIdFI9Gm6H318NtXGuESIMJdweHE5ykb57z6ioLtUg=

and the tree I'm working towards:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA2VsbJUuu6QLfim0Zpys1uRFQHU9ZvPZbxSgtH1AwTLPbXhEPrJhfKnRVP3O-7slEx8qaYRSwTC3OcAmgbOf256IEgK5Xh_rvwcXB81yKL2_ZE3C77BhjQw5IEZZ_xqKjlSAnqX5ZX2rb50cG8uFwUonTcNVd8h2q4YhGcbQMkycc3A186rr56ILHKPpXycaeEH8MfSo4qW618jWS2L3-Crc-QYeApFXWZOcXL_rSHRSPRpuh99fDbVxrhEiDCXcHhxOcpG-en8unMAHnNuhYr3gNCLE__OhmuXyMC-ywNj3jhBEvKwq29w==

Right now I'm making my way towards unwavering stance(getting stunned is hell) and then I'm movin towards eagle eye/some other accuracy nodes. I took the AS/accuracy nodes in the wand circle since my accuracy is so low right now.

Right now I'm at 18k DPS with charges up, and 21k with Atziri flask up. Only 78% chance to hit. I have 5K ES, but I haven't crafted ES on my rings yet.

Does me not having all level 20 aura really reduce that much damage?

Don't know how I can scale into the 50k+ DPS range while staying sort of tanky. I don't think I can afford the CoE setup since I can't scale spell damage. Also don't know how I can sustain a high elvel AA
Last edited by bliiiitzed on Jun 14, 2015, 4:11:04 AM
damage scales a lot from "chance to hit" aswell, and yes the auras matter and add a lot of damage aswell. you should prolly aim for a 11+critchance wand, piscato is a cheap solution here, dont use faster attacks, replace it with inc accu, or if running piscato, with a lifeleech gem. a critchance gem would also work

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jun 14, 2015, 12:33:50 PM
will this be dead in 2.0 ? No more AA, no more bloodrage, why even go low life?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
cmphx wrote:

Wondering this too. Any word from Doe on this? Will there be a variation of this build viable in 2.0?
"
skazord wrote:
"
cmphx wrote:

Wondering this too. Any word from Doe on this? Will there be a variation of this build viable in 2.0?
got i on the list ;)

AA gone, MoM on the line!

Last edited by Doe on Jul 9, 2015, 11:17:36 AM
You have soon done for passive tree build?

Thank you, DO3BOY
can you please update the Kinetic Blast Skilltree
Last edited by Icemanch on Jul 26, 2015, 9:36:13 AM
Bump! This thread need some love!! Doe update this now that your CoC cyclone build is updated...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info