Doe's "Cluster Bombing Witch" GrandMaster LowLife | 9.2K ES | 80K+ KB PRC GMP | lvl 21 AA

"
comparing to ur coe flicker strike which one is better?

map clearspeeds in full parties:
WAND > FLICKER > LL ST

single play clearspeed:
what ever u prefer , it 1shots anyway

survivability overall:
WAND > Flicker / LL ST

flicker is heavy for your eyes after some time, decreases the funfactor in maps wile lvling up.
on the other hand wand is super nice, less desynch cause we got no whirling, we attack from ranged and we are decent tanky aswell.

that's the reasons why i choose to play Wand over Flicker to lvl up to 100
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jan 16, 2015, 4:33:07 AM
okay ty :p

wanna see some video of ur build in action
Oh well, just did a rotation with this guy. Definately one of the best builds out there. Yeah his gear is insane but in comparison with all those coc,mjolner etc builds its not laggy at all. He carried 5 people like a BOSS.

The downside is that if you fortune to join him in any map you will realize that compared to him you seem useless and your build is boring as hell :)

Btw i hate you man i'm jelly of your gear :((((((
"
okay ty :p

wanna see some video of ur build in action

stream doesnt work like i want it to, bad quality or lagging :'( have to fix it first before i can come up with some vids.

"
stanexile wrote:
Oh well, just did a rotation with this guy. Definately one of the best builds out there. Yeah his gear is insane but in comparison with all those coc,mjolner etc builds its not laggy at all. He carried 5 people like a BOSS.

The downside is that if you fortune to join him in any map you will realize that compared to him you seem useless and your build is boring as hell :)

Btw i hate you man i'm jelly of your gear :((((((

hehe i appreciate it :P

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
*.*

Nice shit here man...Mmmm feels good.

Few questions though. At the current state, how would you go about doing Uber atziri, would you still smash her, even though KB Is poor for single target because of how it works? (IIRC You can only hit a stationary target, with the main projectile. The blasts do not touch the target it hit, unless it has moved). Simple fix would be switching to Barrage or Power siphon for the queen herself I guess, anyway, thoughts?

And basicaly a similar question; assuming budget gear (your Page 1 budget gear for example at an est tooltip value of 30k or so) how would this do in a map, once again for single target such as dominus(second form) Asking this even though as it's quite similar to prev question, as gem switching in maps is far more tedious then in ubers =P especialy with such a high clear speed build.
Last edited by Malum95 on Jan 17, 2015, 10:23:17 AM
"
Malum95 wrote:
Nice shit here man...Mmmm feels good.

Few questions though. At the current state, how would you go about doing Uber atziri, would you still smash her, even though KB Is poor for single target because of how it works? (IIRC You can only hit a stationary target, with the main projectile. The blasts do not touch the target it hit, unless it has moved). Simple fix would be switching to Barrage or Power siphon for the queen herself I guess, anyway, thoughts?

And basicaly a similar question; assuming budget gear (your Page 1 budget gear for example at an est tooltip value of 30k or so) how would this do in a map, once again for single target such as dominus(second form) Asking this even though as it's quite similar to prev question, as gem switching in maps is far more tedious then in ubers =P especialy with such a high clear speed build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vPcnjvYv3I < how to run uber with KB wanderer, credits goes to OJ8_Graz
and yes taken barrage

30k is still solid to map, u wont carry 5 ppl that fast but it's still decent and awesome in solo-plays

thanks for clearing up the icons. looks pretty sweet then.
"
goat4dinner wrote:
thanks for clearing up the icons. looks pretty sweet then.

yw

with normal haste + hatred from a party we are between 115-120k.

up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info