Doe's "Cluster Bombing Witch" GrandMaster LowLife | 9.2K ES | 80K+ KB PRC GMP | lvl 21 AA

Guide will be updated for the Next Content Update. Prohpecy wands got buffed currently at Beta, which will be a huge QoL increase for the build. (also some paper dmg push)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Nevermind
Last edited by Reloads on May 15, 2015, 6:46:09 PM
Doeboy, do you think that 20q Kinetic Blast is required? My only Kinetic Blast gem has been lvl20 for a few days now, but I'm unsure if I should make it 20q lvl1 and lose all the damage increase from levels for such a long time.

Is it worth it, or am I fine going with just lvl20? Is the area increase that big at 20q?
"
skazord wrote:
Doeboy, do you think that 20q Kinetic Blast is required? My only Kinetic Blast gem has been lvl20 for a few days now, but I'm unsure if I should make it 20q lvl1 and lose all the damage increase from levels for such a long time.

Is it worth it, or am I fine going with just lvl20? Is the area increase that big at 20q?

lvl a 2nd one at ur offhand and use it once it hits 16 or 17, should be pretty fast and solid damage aswell.
the quality aoe bonus is not to bad for clearspeed

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
skazord wrote:

lvl a 2nd one at ur offhand and use it once it hits 16 or 17, should be pretty fast and solid damage aswell.

No idea why I didn't think of that, thanks for the tip :)
"
skazord wrote:
"
"
skazord wrote:

No idea why I didn't think of that, thanks for the tip :)

hehe yw

dont know if it has been discussed somewhere in the build, sorry if i ask again, didnt find it:

why dont you use hatred?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
cmphx wrote:
dont know if it has been discussed somewhere in the build, sorry if i ask again, didnt find it:

why dont you use hatred?

iam not able to run another 60%aura, 2heralds are giving us more damage than hatred, so does wrath and anger. that's why :P

Sent you a PM, need some help with the build
I'll post it publicly as well

"
Hey man, Im a lvl 82 scion and im curious on my build and what im doing wrong. My items:
http://prntscr.com/7f5bjb
http://prntscr.com/7f5bph
http://prntscr.com/7f5btj

Im curious on my skill tree and what items i should be running, Aura wise. Because currently i cannot run all the auras...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info