Doe's "Cluster Bombing Witch" GrandMaster LowLife | 9.2K ES | 80K+ KB PRC GMP | lvl 21 AA

"
roffo wrote:
Hi again

Just respecced to this build (pretty much) at 94, can you offer any tips based on my setup?

7.6k es
22.5k tooltip (kb / pcoc / gmp / wed / pierce / ll)
88% hit chance
77% ish crit with charges
333% multi
lvl 14 AA

Would like a bit more damage, really miss the Wandslinger node. Do you think it's much better than Eagle Eye? Would love to run through Coordination as well but it's just so tight atm.

tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecIsQmgDH0NfA5IEH8RDxEvEVARlhSwFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqij6KgsqOCsKLR8vbzWSNbk26D9zP_xBh0ZxRwZLrkyzUDBV1lfJWK9ca1yKXfJfKl9qY0Nk52znbRlvnnBScLtw1XNwdFV3B3gNf8aApIIegseDCYRIhxOHKYnTj0aTJ5UgmmGboZu1nKSfiJ_LoqOnK6cwqW6smLQMtUi18rb3tz7BxcHzwnPDOsNtxp7KSs5w2L3ZE9lb217b59-K4YjoZukC6rrsGPLh8-r22vbn99f56PrS-wn-Cg==

gear

thx!

p.s. also found it interesting that using a 20/20 ppad gem instead of pierce actually lowers tooltip, lol.

well coordination u can take next lvl. or if u could drop a 4% mana reserved u can take it right now.
u should also work on your critchance. it's kinda low at 7x% fully buffed.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Tried without the 4% reserved node, need it. Running herald of ice without reduced mana just to save a socket for warp. Don't want to give up increased duration on vaal discipline either, it's just so good in HC
Last edited by roffo on Feb 25, 2015, 6:37:11 PM
"
roffo wrote:
Tried without the 4% reserved node, need it. Running herald of ice without reduced mana just to save a socket for warp. Don't want to give up increased duration on vaal discipline either, it's just so good in HC

ah ic so better lvl up quick :P

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Yeah :P

Might try dropping the reserved node + 6% aura effect and taking an 8% mana node. Could be enough... thanks again mate nice build!
"
roffo wrote:
Yeah :P

Might try dropping the reserved node + 6% aura effect and taking an 8% mana node. Could be enough... thanks again mate nice build!

thanks, yw. and gl at HC :=)

;)

On the edge between KB or ST. I've always played ST in the past and loved it but after ST nerf I'm not sure anymore since I don't have my old gear to test it.

With the goal of getting level 100, which is more cost efficient? My budget is around 1k or so. I mainly solo.

Thanks.
Last edited by VegaszTheFarmer on Mar 16, 2015, 6:04:56 AM
"
On the edge between KB or ST. I've always played ST in the past and loved it but after ST nerf I'm not sure anymore since I don't have my old gear to test it.

With the goal of getting level 100, which is more cost efficient? My budget is around 1k or so. I mainly solo.

Thanks.

if you really just behind hitting lvl 100 solo, no ubers etc, there is no need for a LL build.
KG made a wanderer and spend like 1.5k ex on it by mirroring all required parts (using a headhunter belt) - but just 6,xk es at early 90s,decent damage, but still squishy

gues the price for all gear obtained by trading and mirroring the missing parts is ~2k ex budget, and its a pure mapping build.
Hp builds can be done for like 10% of the costs, it's solo playing efficency isnt much different.
Lowlife is better if you are about to carry full parties tho.

also the invest of 1k ex in gear at the current game state i wouldnt recommend. 1.4 is on its way and we stepping in the dark what the next nerf wave is coming up with. KB is a super strong mapping skill, providing probably the fastest clearspeed right now. so it possible to be nerfed to the ground like ST.

ST is also viable for solo (also for uber) with the right gear. i tested it on a lvl 100scion with the gear of this wand witch (just switch the weapons): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55kiJEUXaMY
here the same gear with a wand at uber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1IZ0tB4Njk

so you can compare those 2 builds at uber (important to note is the trash clearspeed which can be refered to possible mapping speed)

Last edited by Doe on Mar 16, 2015, 8:52:27 AM
"
"

Thanks.

if you really just behind hitting lvl 100 solo, no ubers etc, there is no need for a LL build.
KG made a wanderer and spend like 1.5k ex on it by mirroring all required parts (using a headhunter belt) - but just 6,xk es at early 90s,decent damage, but still squishy

gues the price for all gear obtained by trading and mirroring the missing parts is ~2k ex budget, and its a pure mapping build.
Hp builds can be done for like 10% of the costs, it's solo playing efficency isnt much different.

also the invest of 1k ex in gear at the current game state i wouldnt recommend. 1.4 is on its way and we stepping in the dark what the next nerf wave is coming up with. KB is a super strong mapping skill, providing probably the fastest clearspeed right now. so it possible to be nerfed to the ground like ST.

ST is also viable for solo (also for uber) with the right gear. i tested it on a lvl 100scion with the gear of this wand witch (just switch the weapons): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55kiJEUXaMY
here the same gear with a wand at uber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1IZ0tB4Njk

so you can compare those 2 builds at uber (important to note is the trash clearspeed which can be refered to possible mapping speed)

I see.

I didn't feel the clear speed of ST is good as it used to be.

I think maybe for now I'll just play a CoC build since it's fairly cheap to do until 1.4 releases and we see the changes. Since I was already afraid of putting too much into a build and something better comes out in 1.4.
"
"
"

Thanks.

I see.

I didn't feel the clear speed of ST is good as it used to be.

I think maybe for now I'll just play a CoC build since it's fairly cheap to do until 1.4 releases and we see the changes. Since I was already afraid of putting too much into a build and something better comes out in 1.4.

Yep that's exactly the point. cyclone coc can be done with 50-60 ex (300ex if u add a mirrored daggy which i would recommend)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info