Doe's "Cluster Bombing Witch" GrandMaster LowLife | 9.2K ES | 80K+ KB PRC GMP | lvl 21 AA

"
Lawyne wrote:
hmm didnt understand that the Imbued version does pretty the same hits/crits?

doesnt. atleast not with the finished wand version (as said screenshot is from 5stats wand (emperor missing))
i could also trun my build into dmg, the tree into more dmg nodes by leaving a es cluster, but fact is - there is no point on doing so. my tree is es based not damage and iam even with my 5 stat wand on the same lvl!
5stats prophecy tyranical w/o empror is on same dmg niveau than imbued with emperor = makes base dmg even
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Feb 24, 2015, 11:24:30 AM
ofc 5 stats..., u forget I had both wands and tested all ways of the tree, stats, gameplay and clearspeed. any other aspect has a higher difference than the hits of both wands/builds.

ofc one could put every shitty node into dmg but this wouldnt have anything together with a 'build'...

it's not the point what u would be able to do for even more dps or initial dmg or whatever, the point is what u are actually doing, the way how u use the build, and like it is now, hits are not higher as stated by u.

u cant just say Imbued Wanders need 2-4 hits to clear a room while u take just 1-2, thats just not true, thats the only point I wanted to clarify...
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
Lawyne wrote:
ofc 5 stats..., u forget I had both wands and tested all ways of the tree, stats, gameplay and clearspeed. any other aspect has a higher difference than the hits of both wands/builds.

ofc one could put every shitty node into dmg but this wouldnt have anything together with a 'build'...

it's not the point what u would be able to do for even more dps or initial dmg or whatever, the point is what u are actually doing, the way how u use the build, and like it is now, hits are not higher as stated by u.

u cant just say Imbued Wanders need 2-4 hits to clear a room while u take just 1-2, thats just not true, thats the only point I wanted to clarify...

this is just pointless blabla sry^^
the wand hits way harder that's just a fact. combined damage is infected ofc by the tree and gems, and as said twice now the screenshot u refering to is from lvl98 when the post was created with a unfinshed wand. And yes i can choose a diffrent tree if i want more dmg and still be 8k+es with a way higher initial dmg, but its just a waste - as allready said aswell.
so basicly there is no point of discussion or anything in here.
i personlly would never play a lowlife char under 8k es with a gear worth 1k+ex

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
ur talking always the same blabla...

ur wand would only hit harder if putting nodes into it, but since u've put everything into ES the hits are the same like the Imbued wand/tree => so u dont hit harder, get it finally, I dont give a shit on any screen coz I tested it myself, if u remeber I mirrored ur wand 2 times in 2 different colours to test all that stupid shit.
Only differences resulted in other values to ES, or APS and stuff, but the hits are that close to each other that the difference can be ignored.

Ppl are getting hornswoggled by ur words here. If u want to extol anything, u should deliver facts, get tested all that shit at least or simply compare 100% the same build and gear just swap wands to get the theoretical higher hits.

But since Imbued Wanders use another build, u cant just speak that crap out, unbelievable...

"
Lawyne wrote:
ur talking always the same blabla...

ur wand would only hit harder if putting nodes into it, but since u've put everything into ES the hits are the same like the Imbued wand/tree => so u dont hit harder, get it finally, I dont give a shit on any screen coz I tested it myself, if u remeber I mirrored ur wand 2 times in 2 different colours to test all that stupid shit.
Only differences resulted in other values to ES, or APS and stuff, but the hits are that close to each other that the difference can be ignored.

Ppl are getting hornswoggled by ur words here. If u want to extol anything, u should deliver facts, get tested all that shit at least or simply compare 100% the same build and gear just swap wands to get the theoretical higher hits.

But since Imbued Wanders use another build, u cant just speak that crap out, unbelievable...

this round'n round is just to annoying. it's just facts.
idk what u did in ur tree to fail at having the same damage, stacking aps wont help here thats for sure^^ u want facts?
like 50dph base dmg diff on the wand +1,2x%cc, and i gues no more words needed. scale it with the same gear and tree and u will result in higher hits. (also party hatred and if using a HoA will scale higher, Physical to lightning / added fire supports will also do)
and yes u tested it, tryharded to stay at 100k tooltip, just fail, iam sry.
instead of that u just could take usufull nodes like eg es by accepting that tooltip means nothing about clearspeed if u partymap (hatred, haste, etc pp.) which is basicly the only use for a wand build.
and ye for sure i also can drop cwdt and yes i'm also able to run vaalgems with inc dura etc (just another "omg its so much more flexible" argument from your side...)
this whole discussion is just pointless, u love ur aps tooltip dmg, that's cool. But i still melt packs in less hits, deal with it. (and this got verified by yourself in your own guide btw ^_^)

Last edited by Doe on Feb 24, 2015, 1:21:27 PM
ur totally getting me wrong prolly coz feeling attacked, but I just tell u that U DONT NEED LESS HITS, better u deal with that ;) and dont feel attacked...

what I did with prophecy blazerunner was an experiment that opened my eyes. First it felt pretty good to hold that thick stick hitting noticably harder if supported by the right nodes, but either I was lacking in clearspeed or in defense, solo and in group, although I tried to get as much APS as possible, there was smth missing.

yea it was a big fail, coz when I found a balanced tree with moderate hits, moooderate aps and moooooooooderate ES the feeling even got worse coz I was already oneshotting everything when using the Imbued wand and felt much safer with the original build.

Prolly ur wand just dont accord well with Maligaro's and all the stuff of my builds.
I think ur way with Acuity is much more effective while still fitting in cwdt + v.haste, but personally I couldn't run a wand build with that slow APS, but thats just my opinion. I still dont say ur build is bad coz it isnt.

But to get back to the point I am talking about all the time is, Imbued Wands just take 1-2 shots for a room as well (with BiS gear ofc) but u were advertising they need more what is just a BIG LIE, maybe u just referred to guys in crap gear mapping with u, I dunno.

Just dont tell lies like that pls
"
Lawyne wrote:
ur totally getting me wrong prolly coz feeling attacked, but I just tell u that U DONT NEED LESS HITS, better u deal with that ;) and dont feel attacked...

what I did with prophecy blazerunner was an experiment that opened my eyes. First it felt pretty good to hold that thick stick hitting noticably harder if supported by the right nodes, but either I was lacking in clearspeed or in defense, solo and in group, although I tried to get as much APS as possible, there was smth missing.

yea it was a big fail, coz when I found a balanced tree with moderate hits, moooderate aps and moooooooooderate ES the feeling even got worse coz I was already oneshotting everything when using the Imbued wand and felt much safer with the original build.

Prolly ur wand just dont accord well with Maligaro's and all the stuff of my builds.
I think ur way with Acuity is much more effective while still fitting in cwdt + v.haste, but personally I couldn't run a wand build with that slow APS, but thats just my opinion. I still dont say ur build is bad coz it isnt.

But to get back to the point I am talking about all the time is, Imbued Wands just take 1-2 shots for a room as well (with BiS gear ofc) but u were advertising they need more what is just a BIG LIE, maybe u just referred to guys in crap gear mapping with u, I dunno.

Just dont tell lies like that pls

nah not feeling attacked, i pretty much dont care about it aswell =)
Made the Build > Wrote the Guide > lvled 4 Chars with it > moved on since not atziri capable as other builds. While doing that i carried harder than all Imbued users that i was mapping with, and ofc i did not count the hits that were needed - i just carried way harder ^_^

anyway "Era of full Bis mirrored" is over anyway. enjoy the Builds before they get nerfed.

ye coz u didnt group up with a full BiS Imbued Wander ;)
"
Lawyne wrote:
ye coz u didnt group up with a full BiS Imbued Wander ;)

i think so ^_° atleast those knew how to follow

Hi again

Just respecced to this build (pretty much) at 94, can you offer any tips based on my setup?

7.6k es
22.5k tooltip (kb / pcoc / gmp / wed / pierce / ll)
88% hit chance
77% ish crit with charges
333% multi
lvl 14 AA

Would like a bit more damage, really miss the Wandslinger node. Do you think it's much better than Eagle Eye? Would love to run through Coordination as well but it's just so tight atm.

tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecIsQmgDH0NfA5IEH8RDxEvEVARlhSwFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqij6KgsqOCsKLR8vbzWSNbk26D9zP_xBh0ZxRwZLrkyzUDBV1lfJWK9ca1yKXfJfKl9qY0Nk52znbRlvnnBScLtw1XNwdFV3B3gNf8aApIIegseDCYRIhxOHKYnTj0aTJ5UgmmGboZu1nKSfiJ_LoqOnK6cwqW6smLQMtUi18rb3tz7BxcHzwnPDOsNtxp7KSs5w2L3ZE9lb217b59-K4YjoZukC6rrsGPLh8-r22vbn99f56PrS-wn-Cg==

gear

thx!

p.s. also found it interesting that using a 20/20 ppad gem instead of pierce actually lowers tooltip, lol.
Last edited by roffo on Feb 25, 2015, 4:15:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info