[2.4] The Dy'Ness Tank

Tried my own version of this ES tank with templar, 24k es and 6k es regen, no mirrored gear. It was fun being immortal but the slow clearspeed killed my gamersoul inside instead.

And dyness if u are intrested i got this just collecting dust now in my inv, you can have it if you want

it was a pain in the ass bumping into this build in hall of grandmasters a few times today. Job well done!
I suddenly lost a lot of ES regen after the update. What happened? I don't remember ES being nerfed, what was changed?
"
I suddenly lost a lot of ES regen after the update. What happened? I don't remember ES being nerfed, what was changed?

No, ES was not nerfed.... indeed my ES and my ES regen have no changes.

My PGs
Crystal_Cooper (Standard League) Corrie_Swanson (Standard League) Hermione_Granger (Standard League) Daenerys_Targaryen_ (Standard League) Randy_Warlord (Standard League)
"
"

No, ES was not nerfed.... indeed my ES and my ES regen have no changes.

Okay then, maybe it's just that POE bosses are a little stronger than they used to be after the update. Thanks for reassuring.

Edit:
By the way, anyone could offer advice on what spells are now best for the cwdt after the spell damage rebalancing? In particular for PvM? The ice spear got massively buffed. I just wonder if any optimisation is possible.
Last edited by VallenChaosValiant on Sep 3, 2016, 10:18:41 AM
Playing this in the Essence League. Any passive skill tree or other changes. I leveled through the last half of normal with magma orb, found gear.
To clarify, I used magma orb until I leveled to firestorm level 38.
Greetings!

No passive changes were made to QBotU.

For the Essence League, I have been running something similar myself. Figured I would try a dual Firestorm totem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAYOCfYLYQxfDXwQzBXXGmwcpxzcHb4n7Sj6KU8qEyymLL80CjdmN4NDyEWdTwRTUlOlVmNXlFfJWOVaK1ugXl1mnmjyeyB8DnxLfIN-WX5sf8aCm4LHhq6MdpDWkyeaO5rgna6ePJ_fo_Km66cIp1WnlK9stAy2hrcxuJO-isHFxBXE9sauytPR_dR81abXatrd5CLquuvu7BjtIO0873zviPfB-JP56P6H

Had to have a friend kill Malachi in Cruel Act 4 because I didnt feel like grinding the levels at the time. Everything else has been quick and easy.

~Dy'Ness
QBotU_DyNess - www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1171890
Hey, thanks for the update and sharing.
I have a dual flame totem witch in standard, relaxing to play. Often I will place my two flame totems, and then hide behind a searing bond (used as a damage shield and distraction). Having fun, anyway.
Hm, how is clearspeed for this thing? Obviously, it's not its main goal, but just wodnering if it is very slow, or okay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info