[2.4] The Dy'Ness Tank

on the CWDT set up you now use add chaos dmg and not add lightning dmg, why?

an i'm making the build but with the inquisitor to use the regen from the consecrated ground (pious path), did you ever consider using it?

THX FOR THE BUILD I LOVE IT!!!
So T9 maps are about my limit and i have no idea where i need to improve, would really appreciate some help please. I have tried several skill tree variations but nothing is working well. E.S. regen is just too low to enable me to survive in even a t10 map.
Sorry for all the HELP me posts but i gave up an awful lot for this build.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
So T9 maps are about my limit and i have no idea where i need to improve, would really appreciate some help please. I have tried several skill tree variations but nothing is working well. E.S. regen is just too low to enable me to survive in even a t10 map.
Sorry for all the HELP me posts but i gave up an awful lot for this build.

link your gear here and your actual tree skill if you want some help, if not it's hard to know why you're having a hard time.
I thought all my stats and gear were available for all to see? It is char DONEONE. If it cannot be viewed i need help with linking what is required. Got this account off my son and at 62 i'm not real computer savvy.
Have you done the math of whether a 900 Regalia or a Beast Fur Shawl (up to 40% increased es recovery rate) is better for your regen? Would be interested in the math.

Playing a CI ZO Fire Nova Miner right now, rolled this amulet

Seems like a nice fit for this, might try it out for fun once I get my last 2 challenges done.
Is Shaper doable with this build?
Can someone please view my character Doneone and advise me on how to improve it. ES regen rate just seems way too slow.
After watching the op take a hammering doing normal Atziri, and me failing Uber labs, i think this build has soaked up enough time/effort and exalted's for me. Will be looking to respec out of this build and hopefully use some of the E.S. gear.
"
Drazak26 wrote:
on the CWDT set up you now use add chaos dmg and not add lightning dmg, why?

an i'm making the build but with the inquisitor to use the regen from the consecrated ground (pious path), did you ever consider using it?

THX FOR THE BUILD I LOVE IT!!!

Hey, I've been messing around with my second attempt at this build, only this time with inquisitor. Wow, what a HUGE improvement all around. My damage is way higher, my regen is waaaay higher, i don't get frozen, shocked, or ignited most the time. My last version got me to tier 10 -ish maps, and this one I've been able to do some pretty ugly tier 14 maze maps. I don't have incredible gear, but my ES is just shy of 15k, and my regen is just short of 4k. The leech from doryani's seems to help a ton when CWDT goes off.

I was so incredibly surprised when I did the merc lab. For some reason every Izaro round my connection would freeze. So I just stood there and afk'd him all 3 rounds for my merc lab points haha :) Still have never tried Uber Lab though
Would it be possible/viable to run an occultist version of this build utilising soul strike and wicked ward?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info