Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Shaghar wrote:
hey Dreagation
great crafting explanation on gloves , can you explain the process on a end game belt

Problem is I haven't played this league, so I don't have a feel on how harvest has changed exactly, which kinda matters on crafting processes. :P

For basics on the belt I'd probably suggest fossils for the belt. (you had the influenced base already right?) lucent fossils for hitting the mana stuff, but then I don't know if I would use more fossils for the craft.
My goal would be to hit either mana recovery rate and good life/mana (or all 3 if you're very lucky) or mana recovery rate and decent resses.
If you hit the life/mana and can craft the other and still keep your resses capped, just use that.
If you hit decent resses, look out for reforge keep suffixes in harvest and keep rerolling the prefixes that way till you hit good life/mana and an open prefix to craft the other.

But ye, there might be better ways out there to craft it.
Hi,

A question to your manareg.

How? I see the video at T16 and the manabar is never empty and the manareg is insaine.

I have 7k mana and in PoB 2,3k manareg but not so fast...

What can i do to have a better reg?

Plz i need help
"
Hi,

A question to your manareg.

How? I see the video at T16 and the manabar is never empty and the manareg is insaine.

I have 7k mana and in PoB 2,3k manareg but not so fast...

What can i do to have a better reg?

Plz i need help

Probably the easiest thing for you is get the right boots enchant.
The flat lightning damage craft on your wand doesn't add too much damage, maybe craft mana regen instead.
Get gloves with this implicit:

Get quality on your amulet.
Get a recover %mana on block shield.
Get a watcher's eye with mana recovery rate while affected by clarity.
I see transcendent mind is not too expensive, probably on par with the watcher's eye pricewise, so that's another option.

More expensive:
Get a stygian vise (or I guess other belt) with % increased mana recovery rate.
Get a divergent arcane surge.

That should be plenty to work on just for mana regen. :p
May I also suggest: Put quality on your lvl20 gems with the GCP recipe (Follow Enki's advice on which gems to quality). They'll be turned into lvl1, but they level up quick enough again.
How much invest do i need to farm t16 maps and ultimatums without death? got my summoner skele, i can sell it's gear and get about 15ex, i think
Hey yall! Would love some help with my build. Just lost to a A5 Sirus and feeling a bit defeated. Currently on my todo list I'm

Trying to 6-link a Cloak of Defiance I have.
Working to either get Mana Reg on my boots or make a pair a bit close to what I have with the enchantment on it already.

If I am missing something totally weird on my build please let me know. :/
Could somebody explain to me why vaal righteous fire is linked to the wave of conviction & conductivity combo? I understand that those synergise through the hextouch but why is the righteous fire in there?
"
meneer_zucc wrote:
Could somebody explain to me why vaal righteous fire is linked to the wave of conviction & conductivity combo? I understand that those synergise through the hextouch but why is the righteous fire in there?

They don't have to be linked. You can run a 3-link and then have vaal RF in the same item. But I don't think there is a downside to having them linked, while if you're able to run RF it does apply conductivity to enemies in the RF circle. (Could be wrong about that, but couldn't find anything that says it doesn't work like that.)

@ReesesCup, Consider getting a lvl21 arc. it's a pretty decent damage boost compared to a lvl 20 arc.
Since you've hit lvl20 on a few gems already, look at the guide if they need quality. For those that do, sell them to a vendor with a GCP. You'll get the gem back as lvl1 20% quality. They lvl quickly again.
Other than that, I'd say keep your focus on the 2 things you've mentioned. You're on the right track there!
"
lReesesCupl wrote:
Hey yall! Would love some help with my build. Just lost to a A5 Sirus and feeling a bit defeated. Currently on my todo list I'm

Trying to 6-link a Cloak of Defiance I have.
Working to either get Mana Reg on my boots or make a pair a bit close to what I have with the enchantment on it already.

If I am missing something totally weird on my build please let me know. :/

doesnt look like a hell of a lot wrong apart from what you have stated
cloak of defiance is massive , mana regen on boots is nice too

work on gloves too , but yeah your only lv 89 too so you have alotta talent points to get aswell

get corrupting blood immune on pure talent gem , and get a bit of chaos resist if you can on gear to help with Sirus,

have you done all your patheon talents yet ?

keep upgrading, to me you look like your on the right track , Sirus can do that to ya , hes a pain in the butt at times

Grabbed Corrupted Blood/Cant not be Maimed on a couple jewels with Mana% but yeah he poked me. Also real lack of trying the fight as well so I did have 1-2 silly deaths.

I'll pick up a pair of those Nexus Gloves and hope I can craft something decent. The gloves I have now are covering a TON of resistances so I'm gonna have to get lucky there lol.

Curious question. Wave of Conviction says it has fire damage on it for some reason. Is that normal? I read about making sure I dont have +#-# added to spells and checked about 100 times to make sure I dont so I just wanna make sure I didnt mess up there lol.

Thanks for the info! i'll work on getting more levels in for those medium cluster jewels :)
"
lReesesCupl wrote:

Curious question. Wave of Conviction says it has fire damage on it for some reason. Is that normal? I read about making sure I dont have +#-# added to spells and checked about 100 times to make sure I dont so I just wanna make sure I didnt mess up there lol.

Thanks for the info! i'll work on getting more levels in for those medium cluster jewels :)

WoC does phys damage and converts 25(?)% to fire and 25(?)% to lightning. That's why we don't want to add any extra fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info