Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I found an exalt finally and not too sure what to upgrade/change next, I'm having a very hard time doing ultimatums in t3+ so I have been just sticking to t1-2 maps. Any assistance would be useful,
"
I found an exalt finally and not too sure what to upgrade/change next, I'm having a very hard time doing ultimatums in t3+ so I have been just sticking to t1-2 maps. Any assistance would be useful,

Definitely go for a (5l) Cloak of Defiance. That should help you a lot, especially since you're still on a 4-link for Arc.
And try to get the mana regen enchant on your boots.
Also don't use lavianga's spirit.

Some people have mentioned some useful skill swaps for ultimatums. But since I'm not playing,I haven't bothered to remember them. :P
You could also consider skipping ultimatums for a bit. Your gear is pretty good for low maps, I'd probably say you could reach red maps with the gear once you have the CoD and boots enchant. So you could grind to that and get better gear and then look into ultimatums again.
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me take a look at my gears and tell me what I could upgrade? I'm trying to do all content (a8 conq and sirius) but at a4 I'm already struggling to take them down, the fight takes way to long such that they usually still have 50% hp while my flasks are like gone and Ultimatums & metabosses feels so dangerous to build. I was previously running healthy mind but got one shotted from time to time so i decided to remove it.
Hi enki , it's my 1st league and it's a pretty damn good guide you have for newbie .. I would like to ask if I wanna to replace my talent jewel , what's the best jewel I should get ? As I don't need 25 attributes .. would love to do more damage .. current DPS in Pob is 2M
"
Chabab3 wrote:
Hi enki , it's my 1st league and it's a pretty damn good guide you have for newbie .. I would like to ask if I wanna to replace my talent jewel , what's the best jewel I should get ? As I don't need 25 attributes .. would love to do more damage .. current DPS in Pob is 2M

Don't underestimate the mana regen from the jewel. And it's a relatively easy one to get corrupted blood on. But otherwise, you could use an anima stone and run an extra golem I'd say.

"
Shawnsalv wrote:
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me take a look at my gears and tell me what I could upgrade? I'm trying to do all content (a8 conq and sirius) but at a4 I'm already struggling to take them down, the fight takes way to long such that they usually still have 50% hp while my flasks are like gone and Ultimatums & metabosses feels so dangerous to build. I was previously running healthy mind but got one shotted from time to time so i decided to remove it.

Get a crown of the inward eye. I think that's easily the strongest improvement you can make. Your gear is decent otherwise.
My advice would also be to learn the fights more, so you become less reliant on your flasks. the fights will become a lot easier if you get them down.
Hi there, i'm playing this build but it seems that something wrong. I could be killed by any random dmg. And can't farm endgame at all. Maybe someone could help? I've spend more then 30 exalts , but still feel like useless
Last edited by Opt10N on May 11, 2021, 8:02:18 AM
Hi, it's my first time playing poe so my problem might be dumb but I cant use righteous fire and the agnostic at the same time, RF just burns through all of my mana and then starts consuming my hps. I watched the guide's videos and you managed to just use RF and still remain to amx health and hp, is my mana regeneration rate juste too low to use RF with the agnostic, or am I missing a mechanic that prevents righteous fire to consume all of my mana ?
Great guide anyway, very detailed and new players firendly !
"
Raypezz wrote:
is my mana regeneration rate juste too low to use RF with the agnostic

Basically this ^. Just use Vaal RF for a boost in your damage when you can burst bosses. Otherwise, wait until you have better gear before you use RF.
I've managed to run RF last league including running those boots, that make you lose another 7% mana per second. So you can certainly get there!
"
Opt10N wrote:
Hi there, i'm playing this build but it seems that something wrong. I could be killed by any random dmg. And can't farm endgame at all. Maybe someone could help? I've spend more then 30 exalts , but still feel like useless

Idk if this is still possible, but can you get rid of the ES on your helmet? I'm afraid not right? Getting mana on that and better mana on your weapon (Look for 150+ mana) would be nice.
Get fertile quality on your amulet and annoint it aswell.
You still run assassin's haste, replace it with a decent/good watcher's eye.
And I think you can improve your belt relatively easy still.
Your shield could be upgraded with recover mana/(and/or, preferably and)life on block.

Your gear is pretty decent tho, so it might also be your playstyle. Make sure you keep moving, and don't always just dash forward. (Maybe a clue to what I do to die in game... :P)

Personally I'd also say corrupt your 20/20 gems for the chance to get them to 21. There's a slight downside of losing quality tho. (If you lose a lvl, you can just lvl it to 20 again)
Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me? I don't know what to upgrade next (I'm planning to aisling slam the shield for life and maybe change the watcher for double clarity but costs 50 ex).
I'm totally fine with the damage output of the build with my current gear, but I'm getting oneshot a lot and I don't now why.

Any ideas?
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info