Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Shaghar wrote:

finally did my belt today

Pritty happy with it , as im not a great at crafting apart from when harvest was GG

this a fossil craft

Run a lab to get a decent enchant , that was my only option

This build is really starting to shine now !! loving it

now the push to 99 !!

Nice craft!
Just wanted to chime in: the belt enchant doesn't really do anything for us right? Unless you plan on getting shock from somewhere external to arc, or plan to run the sap shields.
If you're interested in running some lab runs for a good enchant, I'd suggest one of these:
Enemies Blinded by you have 30% reduced Critical Strike Chance
Hits against Enemies Unnerved by you have 50% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
Shaghar wrote:

finally did my belt today

Pritty happy with it , as im not a great at crafting apart from when harvest was GG

this a fossil craft

Run a lab to get a decent enchant , that was my only option

This build is really starting to shine now !! loving it

now the push to 99 !!

Nice craft!
Just wanted to chime in: the belt enchant doesn't really do anything for us right? Unless you plan on getting shock from somewhere external to arc, or plan to run the sap shields.
If you're interested in running some lab runs for a good enchant, I'd suggest one of these:
Enemies Blinded by you have 30% reduced Critical Strike Chance
Hits against Enemies Unnerved by you have 50% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance

thanks was happy with it
well im at 30% shock effectiveness so i doubt it ,, i will be doing a few more lab runs to get what you suggested, i thought the same :)
Hello what i can upgrade next on my build? thanks for help im new player
You'll have to make the character tab in your profile public.
done
What do you guys think of changing wave of conviction to the weapon with trigger socketed spell and putting storm brand in the curse setup with conductivity?

Last edited by arthurvm on May 12, 2021, 5:49:45 PM
During my grind, I came across an opal ring. Should I incorporate one into my build?
Last edited by MJHeemeyer on May 12, 2021, 7:38:30 PM
"
Byleem wrote:
Hello what i can upgrade next on my build? thanks for help im new player

There's a lot of extra mana you can get on your gear. So look out for gear that has better mana rolls. I think I'd especially look out for a wand with like 150+ mana. (Shield, ring and belt are the others)
Get quality on your flasks, best way is to get non-magic flasks and quality them up, then roll them with alt/augs.
Get the mana regen enchant on your boots. Or new boots with that enchant.
And ofcourse 6link your CoD at some point.

I think that's enough to work towards for a bit. :P

@Arthurvm, ye you can do that. Upside of the current setup is you'll apply all your debuffs to lightning res at once, when you need it.
I think if you can get the unveil on your wand for the trigger craft, so that it's 4 seconds again, it's definitely worth it. Now, you might have to check how much you miss the WoC debuff when it's down. This is mainly for bosses, so see if you miss it when you can do damage to bosses, or if you're fine without it/can time it reasonably well.
I'm now at a point where I'm looking for advice on what to upgrade. (I figure it is time to join the club with everyone else asking.) My money seems to be limited this league, though I do currently have about 6 exalts to spend. I've gotten to a point where I'm getting one-shot a bit more often than I'm comfortable with.

I haven't had much luck corrupting gems, so it may be that spending on those is possibly my best bet right now. If so, suggestions of which ones are most important to boost first would be appreciated. I'm feeling kind of stuck as to what I can possibly improve.

As for gear, every item that I look at generally seems a bit too expensive at the moment, since my current gear stats are mostly reasonable, but could always be improved. If there would be something reasonable to craft or any piece that anyone thinks should definitely be improved, please let me know.

On the gear, I'm thinking I might need to drop some of the mana regen or stop looking for spell damage. So, again, if something jumps out at anyone reviewing my character, please let me know. Most of the high-end improvements seem to move items out of the prices I can afford. I did get lucky with a transcendent vial drop and was able to upgrade to transcendent mind. But some items, like a watcher's eye with only Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity is definitely a compromise due to cost of 2 useful affixes.
hi

ok ill give it a go :)

personally id ditch enchant on helm for arc chains at your level, more hits gotta be good yeah ? and my stone Golem does die alot , which means there goes ya enchant from time to time

i would look for a decent wand too , high spell , high max mana as you can afford but id say shield more important, shield with Recover #% of your maximum Mana when you Block , it is actually quiet nice

Grab a Rummis and put it on the goto flask spot , highest stats as possible and try and get your spell block etc maxed out , it helps when you get 1 shot

look for a belt with 100 + life max mana and resists , they are kinda cheap

Gloves , boots def hang onto and the boots enchant is GG ( they actually look my old boots lol )

slight upgrades are better than nothing , but your gear isnt the worst at all , keep working at it

keep checking trade i got some real bargains along the way when i was leveling up , they are out there
Last edited by Shaghar on May 13, 2021, 12:41:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info