Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Hi,

a question about the right shield.
What is with spelldmg on this?
Is it not a high dmgboost or is it better to have recover mana on block?

Should i try to craft a shield, what is the best base (with evasion or.
.)?

I'm gonna be upfront, your question feels kinda unclear. So if I get it wrong, ye, I've tried my best to understand it correctly. :P

Recover mana on block is a suffix. So the spell damage basically is the lightning damage on it, which is a low roll.
It probably depends a bit on where you are, if you need more mana sustain/want to be a bit more tanky (i.e. higher content), the recover mana on block is going to be stronger than like 70% spell damage, because you already have a lot of % spell damage from other sources. If you feel you lack damage, it's better to skip the recover mana on block for a bit. Ideally, you want both of them ofcourse.
All the rare gear Enki is listing are mainly to serve as examples: Look for gear with similar stats and it's probably good to use.

The base you want is probably the right shield, or an int one because of the spell damage implicit.
Do you have any advice on finding a wand upgrade? I'm on the console economy so I assume it's a little wonky, but I've seen a total of two other wands available with 100+ mana over the past few days. I've come across a few that almost fit the bill, but they always have one thing that throws it off (+cold damage, suffix slot is full, etc.).

Is there a crafting goal I can aim for with wands, like how I know I'll eventually get the 6l recipe so I'm saving my fusings up, or a way to specify my search?
"
DocHoliday503 wrote:
Do you have any advice on finding a wand upgrade? I'm on the console economy so I assume it's a little wonky, but I've seen a total of two other wands available with 100+ mana over the past few days. I've come across a few that almost fit the bill, but they always have one thing that throws it off (+cold damage, suffix slot is full, etc.).

Is there a crafting goal I can aim for with wands, like how I know I'll eventually get the 6l recipe so I'm saving my fusings up, or a way to specify my search?

I've been advising people to use essence of woe on a wand. It's also something you could keep doing over time while you play. (Maybe grind the area where there's guaranteed essences in the area a bit*.) I'd advice upgrading until shrieking and use those, or if you're ok with less tries overall, upgrade them to deafening.

Edit: *you can choose atlas passives for those, just in case I'm jebaiting people. :P
Last edited by Dreagation on May 13, 2021, 6:02:43 PM
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
DocHoliday503 wrote:

I've been advising people to use essence of woe on a wand. It's also something you could keep doing over time while you play. (Maybe grind the area where there's guaranteed essences in the area a bit*.) I'd advice upgrading until shrieking and use those, or if you're ok with less tries overall, upgrade them to deafening.

Edit: *you can choose atlas passives for those, just in case I'm jebaiting people. :P

Cool, I'll try that. Is there an optimal base type to use? I feel like I've seen the most consistently high 40% Spell Dmg on Opal, but I don't know if they affect the other mods availabe.
All wands can roll the same affixes (Given a certain item level ofcourse).

It's basically a choice between profane wand (14% cast speed), opal wand (42% spell damage) or the heist thing, which grants a charge every 6 seconds (Which I think was better when we were dual wielding).
Hello guys! I am a novice, could someone pls look at my build? Have not much currency right now, about 1,5 ex. Is there anything that can be improved easily? Thanks
Hello, an estimate of the price on the standar?
https://pastebin.com/pq9FmHNG
Guys can you check me? I made this build by re-spec my witch yesterday and feel low dps, hard to kill bosses t13+. What is problem?
UPD i killed few guardians, but fight was rly boring. t16 ultimatum encounters - i die 7/10 times. 1-2 time cast - run/dash. it's not working
Last edited by Aterochka on May 14, 2021, 4:32:57 PM

i want to switch from my raider bfbb to this build.. can i just keep my equipment and switch?
Hey there,

I started playing this game seriously during this league (was kinda casual before), and chose this build from the start.

I have to say this is one of the most comprehensive and well-formatted guides out there.

Thank you for your work OP, I'm having a blast with this build!

Keep up the good work o/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info