Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

probably a noob question but why don't you improve quality of arc?
Thx,

I change gloves and gems.
Buy a watcherseye, largecluster and the have now the right enchant on my boots.

Now i can play with rf and my manareg is better than before:)

Next step are new Belt and quality on amulet. And try the 2nd cloak to sixlink.

Thx for help
"
Alvaromg45 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me? I don't know what to upgrade next (I'm planning to aisling slam the shield for life and maybe change the watcher for double clarity but costs 50 ex).
I'm totally fine with the damage output of the build with my current gear, but I'm getting oneshot a lot and I don't now why.

Any ideas?
Thank you!

Consider getting ruumi's and change your annointment to the higher end one. I'm guessing your block chance isn't capped yet right?

@Ninjawad
Since we run Elemental Focus in our 6link with Arc, Arc can't inflict shock. So the quality on arc does nothing for us.
What would you drop for ruumi? the silver flask maybe? I'm currently at 62 attack and spell block; the current anoint with 18% max mana and 2% on kill feels great, do you think that 3 attack block (doubled with glancing blows) will be better than that? Also, what about deflection for even more defenses?

Ty!
"
Alvaromg45 wrote:
What would you drop for ruumi? the silver flask maybe? I'm currently at 62 attack and spell block; the current anoint with 18% max mana and 2% on kill feels great, do you think that 3 attack block (doubled with glancing blows) will be better than that? Also, what about deflection for even more defenses?

Ty!

I don't know how much you need a life flask this league. Last league I dropped mine, because of the agnostic and no corrupted blood implicit on pure talent (As you also have now). But maybe you need it with the changes to regular bleed, or for ultimatums. Feel free to be my test subject on that. :P

Are you on 62 with or without Ruumi's? If you cap with Ruumi's, feel free to keep Mind Drinker. Or you could annoint something like Mana Flows, for better mana regen vs. bosses.

I don't really dare comment on Deflection. I'm afraid the 40% increased defences from shield only works on the energy shield it provides. So you'd purely do it for the block chance. While Arcane Swiftness also gives some offensive stats and chance to avoid being stunned. (But ye, idk if you're on 62 before or after Ruumi's :P, so take that in your considerations I guess.)
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
meneer_zucc wrote:
Could somebody explain to me why vaal righteous fire is linked to the wave of conviction & conductivity combo? I understand that those synergise through the hextouch but why is the righteous fire in there?

They don't have to be linked. You can run a 3-link and then have vaal RF in the same item. But I don't think there is a downside to having them linked, while if you're able to run RF it does apply conductivity to enemies in the RF circle. (Could be wrong about that, but couldn't find anything that says it doesn't work like that.)

I tested it and concluded that it DOES NOT add conductivity via RF. So the medium cluster jewel is basically only for bossing, maybe ultimatum if you can find time to cast it.
hello guys i am running this build whats the difference between lvl 20 anomalous arcaane surge support then the other ? couldnt find its 1.5 ex does it worth?
"
MrLarkon wrote:
hello guys i am running this build whats the difference between lvl 20 anomalous arcaane surge support then the other ? couldnt find its 1.5 ex does it worth?

It offers slightly more mana regen, 0.01% per 1% quality.
I would suggest the divergent arcane surge support. It increases the duration AS lasts. This way you'll have permanent uptime on AS, as long as you keep casting Arcane Cloak on CD (which you probably are).
First of all, your guide is incredible. I had been thinking of starting up PoE for a couple years and was always intimidated. But thanks to you I can scratch that ARPG itch without feeling like I'm wasting my time.

Started up my first character a little before Ritual ended so this one is in standard, but could you take a look and see where I can improve my gear (outside of the 6L which I'm working on, and the Boots/Gloves enchantments)? Just got my first EX today so I'll probably need some time for best-in-show on those.

I've been chugging along just fine in maps so far. Hit my first T14 today and was still wiping white mobs in one arc cast (without Cloak) and blues easily too unless they were lightning resist. Most of my deaths are either bosses before I know the mechanics or on-death skills that one-shot me because I'm not paying attention. Man was I happy when I got that immunity to elemental reflect. Most T11-T12's haven't been a problem.

Not running Agnostic or Righteous Fire yet, which is why I have extra cheap auras. I know I'll probably need the damage boost eventually, but I finally feel like I have my mana sustain in a really good spot.

Thank you again for the guide. I found it at the exact right time.

finally did my belt today

Pritty happy with it , as im not a great at crafting apart from when harvest was GG

this a fossil craft

Run a lab to get a decent enchant , that was my only option

This build is really starting to shine now !! loving it

now the push to 99 !!
Last edited by Shaghar on May 11, 2021, 10:20:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info