[3.14] Enki's Arc Witch - a beginner friendly Lightning Caster

Hi there, i'm playing this build but it seems that something wrong. I could be killed by any random dmg. And can't farm endgame at all. Maybe someone could help? I've spend more then 30 exalts , but still feel like useless
Last edited by Opt10N on May 11, 2021, 8:02:18 AM
Hi, it's my first time playing poe so my problem might be dumb but I cant use righteous fire and the agnostic at the same time, RF just burns through all of my mana and then starts consuming my hps. I watched the guide's videos and you managed to just use RF and still remain to amx health and hp, is my mana regeneration rate juste too low to use RF with the agnostic, or am I missing a mechanic that prevents righteous fire to consume all of my mana ?
Great guide anyway, very detailed and new players firendly !
"
Raypezz wrote:
is my mana regeneration rate juste too low to use RF with the agnostic


Basically this ^. Just use Vaal RF for a boost in your damage when you can burst bosses. Otherwise, wait until you have better gear before you use RF.
I've managed to run RF last league including running those boots, that make you lose another 7% mana per second. So you can certainly get there!
"
Opt10N wrote:
Hi there, i'm playing this build but it seems that something wrong. I could be killed by any random dmg. And can't farm endgame at all. Maybe someone could help? I've spend more then 30 exalts , but still feel like useless


Idk if this is still possible, but can you get rid of the ES on your helmet? I'm afraid not right? Getting mana on that and better mana on your weapon (Look for 150+ mana) would be nice.
Get fertile quality on your amulet and annoint it aswell.
You still run assassin's haste, replace it with a decent/good watcher's eye.
And I think you can improve your belt relatively easy still.
Your shield could be upgraded with recover mana/(and/or, preferably and)life on block.

Your gear is pretty decent tho, so it might also be your playstyle. Make sure you keep moving, and don't always just dash forward. (Maybe a clue to what I do to die in game... :P)

Personally I'd also say corrupt your 20/20 gems for the chance to get them to 21. There's a slight downside of losing quality tho. (If you lose a lvl, you can just lvl it to 20 again)
Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me? I don't know what to upgrade next (I'm planning to aisling slam the shield for life and maybe change the watcher for double clarity but costs 50 ex).
I'm totally fine with the damage output of the build with my current gear, but I'm getting oneshot a lot and I don't now why.

Any ideas?
Thank you!

probably a noob question but why don't you improve quality of arc?
Thx,

I change gloves and gems.
Buy a watcherseye, largecluster and the have now the right enchant on my boots.

Now i can play with rf and my manareg is better than before:)

Next step are new Belt and quality on amulet. And try the 2nd cloak to sixlink.

Thx for help
"
Alvaromg45 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me? I don't know what to upgrade next (I'm planning to aisling slam the shield for life and maybe change the watcher for double clarity but costs 50 ex).
I'm totally fine with the damage output of the build with my current gear, but I'm getting oneshot a lot and I don't now why.

Any ideas?
Thank you!



Consider getting ruumi's and change your annointment to the higher end one. I'm guessing your block chance isn't capped yet right?

@Ninjawad
Since we run Elemental Focus in our 6link with Arc, Arc can't inflict shock. So the quality on arc does nothing for us.
What would you drop for ruumi? the silver flask maybe? I'm currently at 62 attack and spell block; the current anoint with 18% max mana and 2% on kill feels great, do you think that 3 attack block (doubled with glancing blows) will be better than that? Also, what about deflection for even more defenses?

Ty!
"
Alvaromg45 wrote:
What would you drop for ruumi? the silver flask maybe? I'm currently at 62 attack and spell block; the current anoint with 18% max mana and 2% on kill feels great, do you think that 3 attack block (doubled with glancing blows) will be better than that? Also, what about deflection for even more defenses?

Ty!


I don't know how much you need a life flask this league. Last league I dropped mine, because of the agnostic and no corrupted blood implicit on pure talent (As you also have now). But maybe you need it with the changes to regular bleed, or for ultimatums. Feel free to be my test subject on that. :P

Are you on 62 with or without Ruumi's? If you cap with Ruumi's, feel free to keep Mind Drinker. Or you could annoint something like Mana Flows, for better mana regen vs. bosses.

I don't really dare comment on Deflection. I'm afraid the 40% increased defences from shield only works on the energy shield it provides. So you'd purely do it for the block chance. While Arcane Swiftness also gives some offensive stats and chance to avoid being stunned. (But ye, idk if you're on 62 before or after Ruumi's :P, so take that in your considerations I guess.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info