[3.14] Enki's Arc Witch - a beginner friendly Lightning Caster

For big single target bosses like shaper or sirius i usually go ball lightning + slower proj, its a lot of damage
"
Shaghar wrote:
your stats are better than mine but i can take a hit or 2 from sirus and anything really, saying that this is not a stand deliver tank build, but i def can take hits to a degree

i have capped Spell / attack damage , and i have stacked Mana / spell damage and have no crit basically at all , have a look at my build / gear for ideas if it helps

im not expert but i just followed the guide and its a sick build ,, maybe one of the other guys can help

I have better gear now! i spend about 3 exalt for evasion gear. I now have 17 evasion chance without jade potion. Seem to be better i do t14 map whit friend and not getting one shotted. Got rumis flask too as you sugest. I lost about 900 mana and 100 life for that evasion. I do to pass from -48 chaos resist to 10.
Where do you put slower proj since its green socket?
"
Ik1lLYa wrote:
Where do you put slower proj since its green socket?

one white socket on the body armour, its really easy to get vociri level 1 in research safehouse
Hi guys, i'm looking to improve my archmage support.
Any advices here? I saw the alternate qualities like anomalous but it adds cold damage, i believe it would ruin the build.
Then there's Divergent but it reduces the mana cost so i don't get the point in having it.
So i believe that the better option is a 21/20 or a 21/23 if i'm rich.
Am I right?
Thanks
Ye, you're rigth. Best archmage is the boring 21/23 normal quality gem for us.
"
Ik1lLYa wrote:
"
Shaghar wrote:
your stats are better than mine but i can take a hit or 2 from sirus and anything really, saying that this is not a stand deliver tank build, but i def can take hits to a degree

i have capped Spell / attack damage , and i have stacked Mana / spell damage and have no crit basically at all , have a look at my build / gear for ideas if it helps

im not expert but i just followed the guide and its a sick build ,, maybe one of the other guys can help

I have better gear now! i spend about 3 exalt for evasion gear. I now have 17 evasion chance without jade potion. Seem to be better i do t14 map whit friend and not getting one shotted. Got rumis flask too as you sugest. I lost about 900 mana and 100 life for that evasion. I do to pass from -48 chaos resist to 10.

yeah looks heaps better now, i reckon you will notice the difference , Rumis was a big turn around for me when i got spell / attack capped , id suggest keep working on mana / life and upgrades , if you shop around on poe trade you can get some bargains ,, i did not find one piece of gear for my build , all through trading and searching poe trade , there are some bargains to be had if you look around

goodluck with it
What are some good Abyss Jewel stats I've got 3.5k hp and 9k mana. Feel free to checkout my character and offer some critique.

I hope this shows the jewel in the belt as well, but I think that jewel is BIS.
Basically you want good life+mana on them and then preferably the ele pen mod. Otherwise it's ok to go for any resses you need, or any stat that synergizes with the build. (cast speed, crit chance, mana regen etc)

Edit:
Since you also asked for critique:
I think you really want mana regen enchant on your boots.
Your wand can probably be upgraded fairly easily. I've been recommending using essence of woe on a base, until you hit t1 mana.
Consider getting the ritual gloves
, the implicit was great last league.
Get the medium cluster jewel Enki recommends, It costs some skillpoints, but unnerve and culling strike are great.

Since your gear is pretty decent otherwise, some small stuff:
Shield can be upgraded to one with recover mana and recover life on block.
Different annointment for your amulet.
If this is the final ring for you, give it quality.
Get a pure talent with corrupted blood implicit.
Get a large cluster jewel with vengeful commander instead of thunderstruck.
Also, use blessed orbs on your belt please. :P

If you're looking to spend big money:
Double clarity watcher's eye mod
stygian vise with similar mods as the belt you're currently wearing
Last edited by Dreagation on May 8, 2021, 9:19:33 PM
Thanks for the well written and thought out rely @Dreagtion! I really appreciate it. I am new so I didn't even realize I could use bless orbs on the belt. I just upgraded my wep to something I think I will never upgrade again. I don't understand why that glove implicit is good. Is it because Arcane Cloak spends 65% of your mana?

EDIT: Could you explain how you crafted those gloves? I am completely new to crafting.
Last edited by WalterLaFleur5 on May 9, 2021, 1:50:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info