Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Ye, you're rigth. Best archmage is the boring 21/23 normal quality gem for us.
"
Ik1lLYa wrote:
"
Shaghar wrote:
your stats are better than mine but i can take a hit or 2 from sirus and anything really, saying that this is not a stand deliver tank build, but i def can take hits to a degree

i have capped Spell / attack damage , and i have stacked Mana / spell damage and have no crit basically at all , have a look at my build / gear for ideas if it helps

im not expert but i just followed the guide and its a sick build ,, maybe one of the other guys can help

I have better gear now! i spend about 3 exalt for evasion gear. I now have 17 evasion chance without jade potion. Seem to be better i do t14 map whit friend and not getting one shotted. Got rumis flask too as you sugest. I lost about 900 mana and 100 life for that evasion. I do to pass from -48 chaos resist to 10.

yeah looks heaps better now, i reckon you will notice the difference , Rumis was a big turn around for me when i got spell / attack capped , id suggest keep working on mana / life and upgrades , if you shop around on poe trade you can get some bargains ,, i did not find one piece of gear for my build , all through trading and searching poe trade , there are some bargains to be had if you look around

goodluck with it
What are some good Abyss Jewel stats I've got 3.5k hp and 9k mana. Feel free to checkout my character and offer some critique.

I hope this shows the jewel in the belt as well, but I think that jewel is BIS.
Basically you want good life+mana on them and then preferably the ele pen mod. Otherwise it's ok to go for any resses you need, or any stat that synergizes with the build. (cast speed, crit chance, mana regen etc)

Edit:
Since you also asked for critique:
I think you really want mana regen enchant on your boots.
Your wand can probably be upgraded fairly easily. I've been recommending using essence of woe on a base, until you hit t1 mana.
Consider getting the ritual gloves
, the implicit was great last league.
Get the medium cluster jewel Enki recommends, It costs some skillpoints, but unnerve and culling strike are great.

Since your gear is pretty decent otherwise, some small stuff:
Shield can be upgraded to one with recover mana and recover life on block.
Different annointment for your amulet.
If this is the final ring for you, give it quality.
Get a pure talent with corrupted blood implicit.
Get a large cluster jewel with vengeful commander instead of thunderstruck.
Also, use blessed orbs on your belt please. :P

If you're looking to spend big money:
Double clarity watcher's eye mod
stygian vise with similar mods as the belt you're currently wearing
Last edited by Dreagation on May 8, 2021, 9:19:33 PM
Thanks for the well written and thought out rely @Dreagtion! I really appreciate it. I am new so I didn't even realize I could use bless orbs on the belt. I just upgraded my wep to something I think I will never upgrade again. I don't understand why that glove implicit is good. Is it because Arcane Cloak spends 65% of your mana?

EDIT: Could you explain how you crafted those gloves? I am completely new to crafting.
Last edited by WalterLaFleur5 on May 9, 2021, 1:50:15 AM
Hey guys, can someone tell me what is the maximum achievable percent of "Damage taken from Mana before Life" mod on a character? How high can it be if everything is given?

Edit: just found the answer, it's around 65% (although higher with templar)
Last edited by MC_Grinda on May 9, 2021, 5:35:40 AM
Played Arc Witch in the last league (also my first league), and switched to ED/C Trickster for Ultimatum. While the mapping feels smooth, I don't really like the mechanics (took me 92 levels to figure that out lol), and now I'm considering switching back to Arc.

Last league I never got to any real bosses, just barely managed to kill Atziri. How is Arc Witch for killing Sirius and other endgame bosses? ED feels bad for bossing as well, so if Arc is not great at it either I might have to look at something else, even though I really enjoyed playing Arc Witch.

im end game now so you can suss my gear out , its quiet good , ive just done awaken 7 sirus , died once cause i was basically bad at moving lol , , but other than that was reasonably smooth ,

tanked Minatour and don't have any issues with others once you work out that a few build mechanics IE once you work out your mana sustain / regen it all seems to fall into place, i wouldn't say it came easy but i did get there , now its really fun

on another note i suck at crafting , only good time i crafted well was Harvest , but wanna really have a crack at that belt on the first page

i have the base , but how do i craft that sick " Plague Girdle Styg Vise "

thanks in advance
"
Thanks for the well written and thought out rely @Dreagtion! I really appreciate it. I am new so I didn't even realize I could use bless orbs on the belt. I just upgraded my wep to something I think I will never upgrade again. I don't understand why that glove implicit is good. Is it because Arcane Cloak spends 65% of your mana?

EDIT: Could you explain how you crafted those gloves? I am completely new to crafting.

The gloves implicit is basically another form of mana sustain. Last league I pushed the build as far as i reasonably could and I was still happy with more mana sustain.
The 30% reduced mana sounds bad, but it's effect is relatively small, as it's additive with all the increases we have, not multiplicative.

The gloves I made are harder to get this league, since harvest crafting got nerved so much. The basic process still works, but finishing the craft with all useful stats will be a pain.

-Basically, get the glove base either with hunter (ilvl 85+) or warlord influence (ilvl 73+, but I'd still suggest 84+ to allow higher tier rolls on resses etc), or give it that influence.
-I'm going to assume for this that you got them with hunter influence:
Craft them with alt/aug (or any way you wish), till you get chance to unnerve on hit and a 2nd influenced mod (make sure you have just 2 influenced mods on the item).
-Then use a maven's orb on it to 50/50 elevate the chance to unnerve on hit to just unnerve on hit.
-If you miss the 50/50, see if you can sell it, or start from the top again.
-Then get a second pair for gloves, I'm going to assume these will be warlord influenced and craft with alt/aug till you hit culling strike and no other influenced mod.
-Use an awakener orb and make sure you use it on the gloves correctly!
You will now have gloves with unnerve on hit and culling strike and randomly rolled stats. Used to be that you could craft on with harvest, but not sure how you would proceed from here now.
hey Dreagation
great crafting explanation on gloves , can you explain the process on a end game belt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info