Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Ik1lLYa wrote:
"
Ik1lLYa wrote:

For my caracter Electrocute master:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ik1lLYa/characters

For my skill three:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQMCdgECBAcGOQhnCPQQWBEPES0TNRSpFm8XpBg8GFYaOBpyHNwdFB8CHxghwycvJ4Mo-iycL9YycTWSNsU6WDrYOuE7DTs_PQ9Bh0WdRv5Ms00UTeNRYFH7U1JVxlYtVkhXyFfhWfNewF8qYShkcmZUZp5pUGobakNqu20ZbaxyD3YRfIN8u4LHg9uGyohajr6PGo9GkFWQ1pD6ksGTOpRvmuCbIaBCplenCKf4qDWsmLJwtfK3PriTuwG86r0nvYLGisekzRbUB9gk2L3cjd7l30_fsONq6-Tr7u9L7-vyRfMG-ej60vuq_gr-j_6zBwAAAAEAAwAFAAsAHgAf?accountName=Ik1lLYa&characterName=Electrocute_Master

the only jewel socket i dont have is the watcher eyes and i got the 2 first cluster jewel. I still Need the curse cluster and the second mana regen.

Also i got 9826 mana whit 2626 mana regen and 3595 life

couple little things , whats your spell / attack block ? id def invest in a Rumis and quality it ,with the highest possible stats

why have you got clarity in your weapon and should be orb of storms

your have speced into a bit of crit and ES , reading the guide Evasion is better and quote from the guide these stats are better for this build

Prefix
100+ to maximum Mana N B
40% increased Spell Damage N B Es T
40% increased Lightning Damage N B T
# to Level of all Spell Skill Gems N
# to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems N
Damage Penetrates #% Lightning Resistance C Es
Damage Penetrates #% Elemental Resistances S
Gain #% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage N B
Gain #% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage S

if your getting 1 shotted tho its defences, or are you still running outa mana ? when you run outa mana basically you die

hope that kinda helps
"
Shaghar wrote:
"
Ik1lLYa wrote:
"
Ik1lLYa wrote:

For my caracter Electrocute master:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ik1lLYa/characters

For my skill three:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQMCdgECBAcGOQhnCPQQWBEPES0TNRSpFm8XpBg8GFYaOBpyHNwdFB8CHxghwycvJ4Mo-iycL9YycTWSNsU6WDrYOuE7DTs_PQ9Bh0WdRv5Ms00UTeNRYFH7U1JVxlYtVkhXyFfhWfNewF8qYShkcmZUZp5pUGobakNqu20ZbaxyD3YRfIN8u4LHg9uGyohajr6PGo9GkFWQ1pD6ksGTOpRvmuCbIaBCplenCKf4qDWsmLJwtfK3PriTuwG86r0nvYLGisekzRbUB9gk2L3cjd7l30_fsONq6-Tr7u9L7-vyRfMG-ej60vuq_gr-j_6zBwAAAAEAAwAFAAsAHgAf?accountName=Ik1lLYa&characterName=Electrocute_Master

the only jewel socket i dont have is the watcher eyes and i got the 2 first cluster jewel. I still Need the curse cluster and the second mana regen.

Also i got 9826 mana whit 2626 mana regen and 3595 life

couple little things , whats your spell / attack block ? id def invest in a Rumis and quality it ,with the highest possible stats

why have you got clarity in your weapon and should be orb of storms

your have speced into a bit of crit and ES , reading the guide Evasion is better and quote from the guide these stats are better for this build

Prefix
100+ to maximum Mana N B
40% increased Spell Damage N B Es T
40% increased Lightning Damage N B T
# to Level of all Spell Skill Gems N
# to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems N
Damage Penetrates #% Lightning Resistance C Es
Damage Penetrates #% Elemental Resistances S
Gain #% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage N B
Gain #% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage S

if your getting 1 shotted tho its defences, or are you still running outa mana ? when you run outa mana basically you die

hope that kinda helps

Arc DPS stationary in my hideout: 166k dps - 500k+ when everithing is active
Block chance: 56 both attack and spell

I just prefer orb of storm to curse target over wave of conviction which a find too slow.

No i have plenty of mana when i get one shotted! Remember i have almost 10k mana...

My dagger give me crit chance but i dont find nothing close to that whit more spell damage or more mana so for now i stick whit it. Crit chance is just to proc elemental overlord more often. 7.5% chance to crit whit orb of storm.
your stats are better than mine but i can take a hit or 2 from sirus and anything really, saying that this is not a stand deliver tank build, but i def can take hits to a degree

i have capped Spell / attack damage , and i have stacked Mana / spell damage and have no crit basically at all , have a look at my build / gear for ideas if it helps

im not expert but i just followed the guide and its a sick build ,, maybe one of the other guys can help
sorry i might miss something, can passive tree MOM stack with cloak of defiance?
"
Elibestwaifu wrote:
sorry i might miss something, can passive tree MOM stack with cloak of defiance?

No, once you get CoD, take the skillpoint out of MoM.
For big single target bosses like shaper or sirius i usually go ball lightning + slower proj, its a lot of damage
"
Shaghar wrote:
your stats are better than mine but i can take a hit or 2 from sirus and anything really, saying that this is not a stand deliver tank build, but i def can take hits to a degree

i have capped Spell / attack damage , and i have stacked Mana / spell damage and have no crit basically at all , have a look at my build / gear for ideas if it helps

im not expert but i just followed the guide and its a sick build ,, maybe one of the other guys can help

I have better gear now! i spend about 3 exalt for evasion gear. I now have 17 evasion chance without jade potion. Seem to be better i do t14 map whit friend and not getting one shotted. Got rumis flask too as you sugest. I lost about 900 mana and 100 life for that evasion. I do to pass from -48 chaos resist to 10.
Where do you put slower proj since its green socket?
"
Ik1lLYa wrote:
Where do you put slower proj since its green socket?

one white socket on the body armour, its really easy to get vociri level 1 in research safehouse
Hi guys, i'm looking to improve my archmage support.
Any advices here? I saw the alternate qualities like anomalous but it adds cold damage, i believe it would ruin the build.
Then there's Divergent but it reduces the mana cost so i don't get the point in having it.
So i believe that the better option is a 21/20 or a 21/23 if i'm rich.
Am I right?
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info