Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Why aren't we running the rolling mana flask mod? Why do we have to use the concentrated prefix mana mod?
Hi guys!

How about defense? Is it more a hit and run playstyle or can take a few hit (even if Arcane Cloak is on cd)? A little more details about the defense layers would be nice if someone could me tell that aspect of the build.
Thank you!
When I played on my electric wizard build in D3, I found I would have to move around a lot, so try that.
Instead of doing the +10 strength and minions deal 10% increased damage, I decided to go with the 10% increased elemental and 12% increased lightning damage nodes right after Lightning Walker. On POB, it brings my average hit from 215k to 220k.
Hey all, wonder if someone can help me, on the pob, it shows dropping the 30dex node at 90 in end game gear, ive just picking up a 6 link cloak of defiance which needs 76 dex, so i've had to pick up a 10 dex node in addition to the 30 dex node, just wondering how i will ever be able to drop this?? is there some magical place we pick up dex from?

thanks!
"
shazzx wrote:
Hey all, wonder if someone can help me, on the pob, it shows dropping the 30dex node at 90 in end game gear, ive just picking up a 6 link cloak of defiance which needs 76 dex, so i've had to pick up a 10 dex node in addition to the 30 dex node, just wondering how i will ever be able to drop this?? is there some magical place we pick up dex from?

thanks!

maybe you need to get the dex from your gear :-)
Last edited by romantic179 on May 7, 2021, 8:22:10 AM
Hey guys, how are you doing?

I'm still leveling my witch, but how are you guys feeling about the ultimatum mechanics?

I'm wondering if I'll be able to tank and clear it on higher maps. I remember that the necro version of enki's arc build was very tanky, what are your opinions about the current build?
"
arthurvm wrote:
Hey guys, how are you doing?

I'm still leveling my witch, but how are you guys feeling about the ultimatum mechanics?

I'm wondering if I'll be able to tank and clear it on higher maps. I remember that the necro version of enki's arc build was very tanky, what are your opinions about the current build?

Brilliant build , loving it , doing t14+ maps and Ultis , swapping out Orb of storms for Frost wall and dont have a problem , very tanky , and map clear speed is awesome, takes a bit to get to were i am now gear wise but once your there its really enjoyable , just be patient and refer to the guide it has everything there what you need to know
Last edited by Shaghar on May 7, 2021, 4:15:15 PM
I still get one shotted!

For my caracter Electrocute master:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ik1lLYa/characters

For my skill three:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQMCdgECBAcGOQhnCPQQWBEPES0TNRSpFm8XpBg8GFYaOBpyHNwdFB8CHxghwycvJ4Mo-iycL9YycTWSNsU6WDrYOuE7DTs_PQ9Bh0WdRv5Ms00UTeNRYFH7U1JVxlYtVkhXyFfhWfNewF8qYShkcmZUZp5pUGobakNqu20ZbaxyD3YRfIN8u4LHg9uGyohajr6PGo9GkFWQ1pD6ksGTOpRvmuCbIaBCplenCKf4qDWsmLJwtfK3PriTuwG86r0nvYLGisekzRbUB9gk2L3cjd7l30_fsONq6-Tr7u9L7-vyRfMG-ej60vuq_gr-j_6zBwAAAAEAAwAFAAsAHgAf?accountName=Ik1lLYa&characterName=Electrocute_Master

the only jewel socket i dont have is the watcher eyes and i got the 2 first cluster jewel. I still Need the curse cluster and the second mana regen.

Last edited by Ik1lLYa on May 7, 2021, 5:00:49 PM
"
Ik1lLYa wrote:

For my caracter Electrocute master:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ik1lLYa/characters

For my skill three:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQMCdgECBAcGOQhnCPQQWBEPES0TNRSpFm8XpBg8GFYaOBpyHNwdFB8CHxghwycvJ4Mo-iycL9YycTWSNsU6WDrYOuE7DTs_PQ9Bh0WdRv5Ms00UTeNRYFH7U1JVxlYtVkhXyFfhWfNewF8qYShkcmZUZp5pUGobakNqu20ZbaxyD3YRfIN8u4LHg9uGyohajr6PGo9GkFWQ1pD6ksGTOpRvmuCbIaBCplenCKf4qDWsmLJwtfK3PriTuwG86r0nvYLGisekzRbUB9gk2L3cjd7l30_fsONq6-Tr7u9L7-vyRfMG-ej60vuq_gr-j_6zBwAAAAEAAwAFAAsAHgAf?accountName=Ik1lLYa&characterName=Electrocute_Master

the only jewel socket i dont have is the watcher eyes and i got the 2 first cluster jewel. I still Need the curse cluster and the second mana regen.

Also i got 9826 mana whit 2626 mana regen and 3595 life

Last edited by Ik1lLYa on May 7, 2021, 5:01:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info