"Unable to join PvP queue because - you have withdrawn from this tournament"

They just launched a patch today in which they talk about fixing certain bugs, e.g. getting disconnected from maps. Not a word about PvP problems... .
How can we make GGG aware and have them solve this frustrating issue?
Anybody who is able to still que 1v1 is your leos shop resetting after you do his daily? bacause mine isnt... ive been looking for 15% increased damage rings but leos being stingy!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I have same issue. Only way around is to delete and re-create character. Easy fix for pvp-only characters, but all ladder progress is lost.
"
Anybody who is able to still que 1v1 is your leos shop resetting after you do his daily? bacause mine isnt... ive been looking for 15% increased damage rings but leos being stingy!
Leo's shop doesn't reset after you do his daily. It resets when you get his daily mission. I'm sure it works the same for the other masters, except they enter a portal immediately when you get their daily mission, so it's only afterwards that you can access their shop to see that it has been reset.

So for just resetting his shop you don't even need to be able to queue. You can just click his daily mission and see what gear he has.
"
Soepkieken wrote:
They just launched a patch today in which they talk about fixing certain bugs, e.g. getting disconnected from maps. Not a word about PvP problems... .
How can we make GGG aware and have them solve this frustrating issue?

the most frustrating thing is that THEY ARE AWARE. lot of us have mailed them, and they did answer. they just dont give a fuck about pvp cause we are just few. we should just go play another game.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Hi

Sombody solve this problem. I cant exp Leo becasue of this!!!
Help!!!
I've tried a few things and It seems like this bug occurs when you have any form of interaction with the pop-up button to re-queue after a match. I tried to re-queue after a match and then left through the portal while still being queued, and my character got bugged.
Then I created a new character, transferred gear, played another match and re-queued again and waited for several minutes without a match, so I left queue (this time via the pop-up button on the top center of screen), and my character bugged again.

Today I've played many matches, left through the portal after a match without touching the pop-up button to re-queue and queued again via the Events and PvP tab and my character hasn't bugged yet.
Somebody has been sneaking into the allotment and putting top-soil on the ground... the plot thickens!
Last edited by NightOfWallachia on Jul 21, 2015, 1:13:32 PM
Yep, it's leaving a queue that causes the 'withdrawn from this tournament' bug, not leaving the PvP arena. Just make sure to never leave a queue. And it's not just the popup button after a match, because I managed to get the bug by queuing from my hideout and then taking a waypoint to town, and apparently that ended the queue and locked me out. I think you need to have played a match in the specific type of PvP before you can get locked out though. Need to have entered the 'tournament' and gotten a ranking before you can 'withdraw' from it, I guess?
"
Gillsing wrote:
Yep, it's leaving a queue that causes the 'withdrawn from this tournament' bug, not leaving the PvP arena.
Yes, I tested this last night after I found myself locked out of PvP CTF by queuing up for 3v3 Open Dueling, then leaving the queue. I can no longer queue for 3v3.
In addition to being locked out of 1v1 dueling since day one of The Awakening, I can say farewell to any Leo daily outside of the arena. I really don't want to roll new characters nearly every day as a workaround.
Ok, maybe there's more to it than just leaving queue, because I'm locked out now on my character and the last match I played a few hours ago I won and simply left out through the portal as I'd been doing for the ~2 hours I spent PvP'ing. Figured I'd PvP some more now, but can't.

How hard can this be to fix? It's disappointing, because support has been stellar on anything non-PvP related so far in my time playing this game, but when it comes to PvP all I get from support is a copy/paste answer which could basically be summed up to "k", and then nothing.
Somebody has been sneaking into the allotment and putting top-soil on the ground... the plot thickens!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info