"Unable to join PvP queue because - you have withdrawn from this tournament"

"
Gillsing wrote:
Also, losing Leo's daily mission text after logging out or being disconnected is causing some problems for me.
Or simply by changing acts. Maybe both problems are related.
"
It seems like every character that leaves a queue in Warbands has this happen. Probably Tempest as well.

I was inflicted by the bug through leaving the queue in Standard. Never attempted to duel in Warbands or Tempest.

If I understand it well, sooner or later nobody will be ever able anymore to PvP again... .
better add 2 days of mistery box so we get more money instead of fixing bugs
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Well, I guess it does take money to fix bugs...

"
Soepkieken wrote:
I was inflicted by the bug through leaving the queue in Standard. Never attempted to duel in Warbands or Tempest.

If I understand it well, sooner or later nobody will be ever able anymore to PvP again... .
Ah, thanks for clarifying that. I tested leaving the queue in Standard, and it didn't seem to do anything. But then again, I couldn't actually get a match, so maybe that's why it didn't count as being in the 'tournament' in the first place.

As for everyone being unable to PvP, perhaps it's a conspiracy to get everyone to start using low level PvP-only characters? That's what I'm doing. And now that I know what leaving a queue does, I am of course very careful not to do that.
I've been unable to join a que since the update.....

Contacted support, and all they had to tell me was that "they're looking into it"

/sigh
it looks very complicated to adjust because it's one week and still no fix , or it's a imcompétant band that we have nothing to fuck.
To be fair I don't really understand how they screwed up their system. It was working fine for years.

If they want to preserve the ladder just screw that, reset the damn thing and let us play.
Seriously, how long do I have to wait? FFS....
Last night I was told by someone who'd been locked out that they could still queue for the same type of PvP in another regional server, switching from US to EU by visiting a friend's hideout. So that's something to consider. But still, never leave a queue.
still no fix
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info