1.3 kinetic arcer insane dps for lower buget =) //22.12

Man , i'm doing this build and the single target sucks , can i add you in game please? i would like to talk with you about this .

My ign : zTaychoZzz

if it's better tell me your ign for me to add you
Also what do you think about pierce?
"
Taycho wrote:
Man , i'm doing this build and the single target sucks , can i add you in game please? i would like to talk with you about this .

My ign : zTaychoZzz

if it's better tell me your ign for me to add you

Interested to know too
Can you kill Atziri? You'll try?
Could you show us your offense defense screenshots w/wo power charges ?
The build is fun, but I'm having the same problem with single target... any thoughts?
"
bluthj wrote:
The build is fun, but I'm having the same problem with single target... any thoughts?

I change discharge combo on barrage - coc - frost wall - glacial cascade(inc duration), use on single target to create wall and after use main attack (many crit-spell prock cause near the wall) help me a lot.

ps. sry for my language :/ (not native)
"
schanukm wrote:
as far as i know .. accu/high crit/good attackspeed are pretty awesome.. but doesnt it increase ONLY the elemental ATTACK dmg .. so its not doing anything for the casts/spells? and they are your main source of dmg :>

crit and attack speed = more procs = more damage output
Creator
Last edited by sSasori on Dec 26, 2014, 6:16:10 PM
I am playing this build as well, only change is that I use a Voll's Devotion to create Endurance Charges and stay alive.
I don't have problems with single targets at all using Barrage-CoC-Discharge-Lightning Penetration. Acutally I have the feeling, that this does even more dmg compared to the AoE.
"
demian_i_am wrote:
I am playing this build as well, only change is that I use a Voll's Devotion to create Endurance Charges and stay alive.
I don't have problems with single targets at all using Barrage-CoC-Discharge-Lightning Penetration. Acutally I have the feeling, that this does even more dmg compared to the AoE.

Agreed about the DIscharge setup, i was usin Power Siphon (help with ele reflect) but with disch single target problem is solved, Although u cant use this DISCHARGE setup if u r not running a Voll's protector.

Also this build really starts working when u get the Volls protector, id priorize buying it b4 the rats nest. I did the opposite, bought the rats, then sold it to buy a volls, u can easily get to 55-60% with maligaro+diamondx2+neck, +6pcharge =92% (with all passive nodes)

I use CWDT+ice wall+cold snap. u dont need to cast it in front if a mob if u want to single target with the aoe spell, just wait till wall pops up and GG

Nice and fun build, thanks ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info