1.3 kinetic arcer insane dps for lower buget =) //22.12

"
mayanrm wrote:
"
demian_i_am wrote:
I am playing this build as well, only change is that I use a Voll's Devotion to create Endurance Charges and stay alive.
I don't have problems with single targets at all using Barrage-CoC-Discharge-Lightning Penetration. Acutally I have the feeling, that this does even more dmg compared to the AoE.

Agreed about the DIscharge setup, i was usin Power Siphon (help with ele reflect) but with disch single target problem is solved, Although u cant use this DISCHARGE setup if u r not running a Voll's protector.

Also this build really starts working when u get the Volls protector, id priorize buying it b4 the rats nest. I did the opposite, bought the rats, then sold it to buy a volls, u can easily get to 55-60% with maligaro+diamondx2+neck, +6pcharge =92% (with all passive nodes)

I use CWDT+ice wall+cold snap. u dont need to cast it in front if a mob if u want to single target with the aoe spell, just wait till wall pops up and GG

Nice and fun build, thanks ^^

Hmm how is it solved does that mean your in melee range of them? just don't see how discharge helps with single target.
I totally agree about the Voll's Protector. Getting those Power Charges all the time is kind of mandatory if you really want to clear fast and stay alive.

About the single target: there is always situations where enemies are in close combat range. That just happens as mobs and bosses sometimes charge, jump or teleport. Whenever someone is close to me I start the discharge CoC which kills everthing within a blink of a second. Of course, I avoid close combat at all times if I can.

What also really helps a lot (sadly it's very expansive) is the Voll's Devotion Amulet in combination with Voll's Protector, since Endurance Charges lower the physical Damage you receive. Also it helps with my CWDT setup, because I use Immortal Call with Increased Duration (imo this build has enough Damage, so I try to get up some Defence).

About Aziri: I didn't try to kill her yet, but I don't think, that this build can handle the Apex. Being level 79 right now, I can't see how I would get past those 2 Vaals. As soon as I am like lvl 85-89 I will try it anyways, and tell you guys how it worked out.
Last edited by demian_i_am on Dec 27, 2014, 9:47:14 AM
"
demian_i_am wrote:
I am playing this build as well, only change is that I use a Voll's Devotion to create Endurance Charges and stay alive.
I don't have problems with single targets at all using Barrage-CoC-Discharge-Lightning Penetration. Acutally I have the feeling, that this does even more dmg compared to the AoE.

Hmm weird, just tested this and it hardly does any damage here :S
+ you have to be close to the enemy with this?
+ you are coccing with yout single target meaning you need your charges to be up but at bosses they are mostly down
Last edited by ressiv on Dec 27, 2014, 8:14:59 PM
where'd u go from here in Passive tree? i decided to go Hp nodes "Written in blood" then the spell crit "Doom Cast"

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAx4FQgW1Bx4HYwj0CaAOSBEPEZYTnhSwFr8fQSP2JP0mlSoLLJwwcTB8Nj06QjpYPV8_c0GWRKtFfEt4TC1Ms02SUDBRR1JTVUtVrlXGXfJfKmHiYqxjQ2pDbIxs520ZbWxwUnDVdFV-M36vf8aCEIIeg9uIQonTjAuMNo0ZjX2Nv4-ml5WXl5f0mmGdqqSRrJius7Q4tUi5fLzqvu7AVMHFx8rJRMu9zerOcND11CPZX9sL217djN2o37DgEuUZ51TndOjW7LDz6vv1
"
mayanrm wrote:
where'd u go from here in Passive tree? i decided to go Hp nodes "Written in blood" then the spell crit "Doom Cast"

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAx4FQgW1Bx4HYwj0CaAOSBEPEZYTnhSwFr8fQSP2JP0mlSoLLJwwcTB8Nj06QjpYPV8_c0GWRKtFfEt4TC1Ms02SUDBRR1JTVUtVrlXGXfJfKmHiYqxjQ2pDbIxs520ZbWxwUnDVdFV-M36vf8aCEIIeg9uIQonTjAuMNo0ZjX2Nv4-ml5WXl5f0mmGdqqSRrJius7Q4tUi5fLzqvu7AVMHFx8rJRMu9zerOcND11CPZX9sL217djN2o37DgEuUZ51TndOjW7LDz6vv1

why spell crit?

personally went for throat seeker and written in blood
Creator
"
+ you are coccing with yout single target meaning you need your charges to be up but at bosses they are mostly down

Since I trigger Discharge with Barrage and am wearing a Voll's Protector + LOTS of crit gear, i just get Power Charges using Barrage, because it crits. That's the whole point about using a second CoC chain.
So maybe you go to a Boss without Charges, but who cares? Just hit him with whatever attack and you are back at endless Charges...
"
demian_i_am wrote:
"

Since I trigger Discharge with Barrage and am wearing a Voll's Protector + LOTS of crit gear, i just get Power Charges using Barrage, because it crits. That's the whole point about using a second CoC chain.
So maybe you go to a Boss without Charges, but who cares? Just hit him with whatever attack and you are back at endless Charges...

i added Lgoh to Disch setup > Barrage + CoC + Discharge + Lgoh
Im using Volls devo so i get enough damage from end charges and also have CoH Ele weakness maligaro so dont need light pen.
Any thoughs on Vaal Pact?

By the way i've moved back to standar so im selling my set on Torment

~b/o 1 ex
~b/o 1.5 ex
~b/o 30 chaos

Last edited by mayanrm on Dec 28, 2014, 2:23:48 AM
I still have all the passives in the pierce node from an older spec (normal kinetic blast). Do you think this is still good with this coc build or should I spec out of it?
I could think it's still worth it, it's close to other passives and gives you 40% pierce.
thank you very much for sharing this build, I love how destructive it is. The amulet Voll's Devotion is great to get the endurance charges and throw with discharge.

my Gear

IGN: kadete
Last edited by kadete on Dec 28, 2014, 8:10:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info