1.3 kinetic arcer insane dps for lower buget =) //22.12

Single target is lets say OK, not perfect still.
Whit 6 power charges with DMG 28-540 per charge and crit chance around 65% Discharge is killing quite fast,and if you are full with 3 Frenzy and 3 Endurance charges is great.The problem is that the leech from 1 monster is not much but till now I didn't have problems. I used Barrage+CoC+Cold Snap+Arc for single target before, is also effective, the combinations are many.
Poor_Exile
Last edited by Poor_Exile on Jul 20, 2015, 3:26:33 AM
Current Tree @ 74 CI Version.

Spoiler
AAAAAwMABUIJoA18DdEOSBB7EQ8RLxFQEZYTnhSwFdcbJR1PIG4i6iepKgsqOCsKLL8tHzW5Nj0_c0GWRnFLrkwtTLNQMFZjXGtd8l9qX7BjQ2SdbOdtGW1sb55wUnC7cNV3B34zf8aCHoMJhEiExYauhxOIQonTjAuMNo_6mmGbtZykpJGnK6yYrrO0DLVItve5fL46vu7BxcM6w23HyslEykrOcNDQ0PXZW9sa217fiud06NbpAuq66_XsGOyw8h3z6vfX?accountName=HeroOfExile&characterName=ExiledBitch

Gear

Spoiler

Auras Herald Ice/Thunder and Disc.
5,1 k E-shield Resis Cap

Until i get a 5 or 6L i use Barrage, coc, arc, cold snap for anything and barrage, coc, discharge, LL for big packs and bosses.

at the moment ice bite is not usefull imo. maybe it gets better in higher levels? almost never have frenzy charges.
so =) ill start my coc kb in warbands now =) might be streaming at some time
http://www.twitch.tv/schanuk/

join and discuss with me if u like to =) still a new channel and didnt have the time to set it up completely =)
Small update for some optimizations:

As you maybe know there are some mana issues, with the new Edrich Battery we can't run Clarity.
Now we are using first ES for casting and then mana. I found partly solution using jewel with stat: +3 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

Currently I'm using two of them and thinking to use one more.
the mana cost for KB is 45 - if we gain 9 on hit we need to hit 5 mobs - that's easy.
And for single target, Barrage cost 12 so there no problem at all.
Barrage - CoC - Arc - Cold Snap - I returned to this combo as the most effective.

Also now we can run Arctic Armor for more survivability.

Cheers,
WD

Poor_Exile
"
Heroofexile wrote:
i use barrage + chain. very cheap but effective :)
currently 66 in warbands and the build works like a charm.

I guess you do this, because Arc profits from Chain, right?
It always bothered me, that GMP + KB does not affect Cold Snap and Arc.
"

Is it not totally crazy to leave out the increased area of effect nodes? I thought, they were very important for cold snap.
Not really important I think, can be beneficial but only for Cold Snap.
Most of the damage is coming from Arc and crits of curse, so I prefer crit multy and lightening dmg than area.I tweaked a bit my tree for more crit multy, works great.

Tree

Cheers,
WD
Poor_Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info