1.3 kinetic arcer insane dps for lower buget =) //22.12

i read the part where u say it beats higher tier builds in clear speed.. that was what i commented on :D
sorry for watching 2 min of ure lvl 68 map video and making the conclution..

also as i said if ure having fun its perfect.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Don't bash it until you try it. The only builds that can compete are 40ex+ builds and mjollner builds. I also thought it was lackluster and way too fragile at first. Now I'm lvl 91 and wrecking shit. Since you're casting cold snap so frequently, everything is almost always permanently frozen - so it's actually a very safe build. Really starts to shine once your gems hit lvl 19+
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
First of all - great build, insane dmg and clear speed.

Want to share my configuration for 2.0 patch (not much changes)

Current Gear:

As you see I use only 2 heralds, there is a place also for Arctic Armor but for now I feel quite safe (with 6L Voll and Vaal Pact).

I use Herald of Ice - Culling Strike - Innervate - Ice Bite

Ice Bite give me Frenzy charges and Innervate give me Onslaught when I kill a chocked or frozen enemy with Herald of Ice. I have Frenzy charges and Onslaught up most of the time in maps.

Also for Curse I use Warlords Mark for leech and Endurance charges, I have 95% crit wit 6 Power charges.
For single Target Discharge is very efficient.

Everything else is standard.

Tree lvl 85

For future maybe I will try with ES shield with Life , Spell DMG and Spell Crit.

Cheers,
WD
Poor_Exile
@WiskyDjack nice update and infos =) thx

ill rework the build for 2.0 soon mfg schanuk =)
Looks good whiskey.

im trying a CI version

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzIG6us1AwQZbbXgVC0PURD0wtrJh-rxSw99eNGYIemmGESOASiELHylxr2V_BxclEw23djH_G7Bi-7qKjJ6kRljBbLL-P-j9zUXQOSKyXFdfQ0Ov1bOeO6Q3RXfKVh4auX2pknQmgppljQ34zcNW29x2DVmPyHc5wpJGJ0ysKE55wUhEvjDYqC-UZ8-q0OLVI-_VtbJeX53Q2PUV82xro1uywEHsi6owLvjrDOrl8m7UqOF-whMXKSm-enKSDCYcTRnF3B7QM6roNfA==

very flexible tree, easy to get more defense or offense. not sure how it works out, i will see :-)
also thought about ci version :> but with volls in need for max dmg and also maligaros/rats u dont get that much es :> and if u dont use them u loose tons of dmg :>
i did a test with a lev 88 toon on standart. i ended up with 5,4k es. ~400 es helmet and a 400 es shield + raindbowstrides, maliagros and tabula. maybe voidbringer are an option?

Last edited by NomadFX on Jul 17, 2015, 5:00:41 AM
Currently I have around 3.3K life and is pretty safe with Life Leech and Vaal Pact.
Also everything die's extremely fast.
I switched the shield for more dmg with this one:

Spell crit with 6 charges 65%, is a chain reaction, shoot-crit-cast splels-they crit-cast again...to bad I can't craft live on it :(

For CI you will need Discipline for more ES and then 2 heralds will leave you with no mana for cast.

Cheers,
WD

Poor_Exile
Last edited by Poor_Exile on Jul 17, 2015, 7:39:30 AM
i use barrage + chain. very cheap but effective :)
currently 66 in warbands and the build works like a charm.
I remember doing this build before 2.0 came out. Liked it, but single target DPS was lacking for map bosses. How is single target dps for it now? I figure not much any better or worse.

Also recall reflect back then was a bit of a pain too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info