How about a drawback to using EA?

The answer wasnt for your post, it was for Tommies.
Talking to you is lost time, so I dont do it anymore.
"
MrDigital wrote:
Sure, to have a chance against EA we now all change to tanky Marauders with 10k HP.
Man, why are you so genius?
All is fine, thats for sure.

I was sarcastic, really ea is fun. Clearer now?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Clear now :-)
Please, if you use some sarcastic or fun, make some smiley :-)
"
MrDigital wrote:
Clear now :-)
Please, if you use some sarcastic or fun, make some smiley :-)

hehe ok :)

can tell you, 10k hp aint enough
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
MRDIGITAL IS OP PLEASE NERF

edit: ;-)
Last edited by boye on Dec 16, 2014, 12:46:00 PM
6 top place in 1vs1 EU are now EA users, waiting for a seventh "god" to appear :D
"
IceDeal wrote:
6 top place in 1vs1 EU are now EA users, waiting for a seventh "god" to appear :D

havent played my mara for days so havent been able to even try hold my place qq(well I am noob should be last already)
You should have respec EA Tommie.
"
IceDeal wrote:
You should have respec EA Tommie.

I got dignity

No, nothing against EA users, I understand they want to use what's to offer and since EA is kind of broken it's easy to rank with. No doubt
As a es/ci based caster it's almost impossible for me to dodge that shit. It sticks everywhere, it blows up everywhere, projectiles travel with lightning speed, the aps is nuts, it ignores block, so every god damn hit leaves that god damn fuse in my face and blows the shit out. Every fuse drains out 2-5k, without any curses and EE, every second-third fuse does also ignite, so this leads to ggwp. Spammers.

Moreover, those players are super tanky. Quill, +90 level, few fire clusters, everything else goes to armour/life/regen nodes, rt, ggwp. Simple, super effective, super tanky, and super annoying for those who they duel.

If that's not an imba, then you can call me Santa Claus.

GGG, please?! :3
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Last edited by letmeknov on Dec 16, 2014, 8:32:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info