How about a drawback to using EA?

"
Thessalonica wrote:
dude
are u killing level 70 or what

Uhm no, 90+ some in this thread. Your tree and gems are bad, you don't move enough or something. Skill is 100% viable but I'm glad ppl are already jumping ship to the next lazy build of the month. Its easy to weed through the posers and bads. I come from games that required real brains to play, adapting is NP. Oh and one last thing, my character is pieced together with trash items from mulla's stash. Most don't even make sense they just have life and resist. I use a 8 ex kaoms and astramentis too.
IGN: LordAsutarosu
Last edited by VladDracul on Dec 18, 2014, 8:40:00 AM
I can confirm Vlads build is still strong he beat me with ea right after the patch dropped. It didn't seem op or anything I wasn't dead the second a couple of arrows were stuck in me but his build is different than the the majority of ea users who were at the top of the ladder.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
also, 2k by spamming a wall isnt that bad
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
EA is really impressiv
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
EA is really impressiv

Your wording is wrong, let me fix it

"
Malone wrote:
EA is really strong, almost overpowered

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Oh the irony... Funny how the OP of this thread showed concerns about EA's overpoweredness, while he's held on to the number 1 ranking this whole time with a crit EK, molten, tempest shield build.

Why are there no threads about nerfing that? Just saying... call me crazy.

My apologies if he's changed his build since I've last seen it.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
Last edited by Dopamineloveaffair on Dec 19, 2014, 11:19:17 AM
"
Oh the irony... Funny how the OP of this thread showed concerns about EA's overpoweredness, while he's held on to the number 1 ranking this whole time with a crit EK, molten, tempest shield build.

This is exactly what my brother and I have been saying. ICU is biased bull shitters. He uses freezing pulse now with tempest and cwdt flame surge. He 1- 2 hit kills most everything that doesn't RNG roll a block or dodge. Mulla being melee has to be up close to do damage. Guess what as shotgun at this range, tempest shield and cwdt 20/20 set ups fuck you up at this range. He has over 9k HP, 50% critical damage reduction, capped resists,cannot be shocked,frozen or chilled set ups a at the same time. Dies in 2hits up close, takes mulla over 10 hits with over 80k DPs at .13aps to kill shadow in the same time it takes him to kill in 2. Cwdt does half,tempest or fp the other. Hauntworld is the same story, 8-11k es, 1-2 hit kill power on fb,tempest,cwdt,molten and even lightning warp does 1/4th life. Casters are bull shit and elemental PvP formula was obviously not thought out well. First off its more leniant then phys/chaos penalty. Secondly no way did they account for 4+ forms of damage all automatic that kill meleethat have top gear, top mitigation,top trees. He even tried instant healing flasks but died too fast to even keep up. Game should not be balanced around d how fast you can heal or have casters so fucking retardedly broken melee is forced to use a bow against them. They out tank, out DPs top talent top gear 2h melee free. GGG you need to watch mulla vs shadow/hauntworld. Watch how smart he plays and all the mechanics he uses...while these 2 just hit 1 button or 0 buttons and kill him in 1sec. It took ppl years to see EA was strong when its been this way since beta. Casters have been this stupid just as long. Balance this shit, its obvious.
IGN: LordAsutarosu
"

Maybe you should start the thread if you feel these things are OP.

Also just an FYI shadow has already sent his feedback regarding ele damage and casters to GGG he's not stupid he knows it's op just like I knew daggers and flicker were op so I ran it with very few other abilities and I rofl stomped people until it was nerfed. You have to abuse a build until GGG takes notice that's the way it works atm. Everyone keeping their gear/build a secret while good for the individual PvPers isn't exactly helping balance move at a faster pace.

Now if Shadow has been beating people and talking shit thats one thing but you can't really hate a person for building the strongest PvP character that they can come up with. We play PvP to win not brag about how we loose with a build that's the most fair.

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"

Now if Shadow has been beating people and talking shit thats one thing but you can't really hate a person for building the strongest PvP character that they can come up with. We play PvP to win not brag about how we loose with a build that's the most fair.

I don't hate thefall at all. I quite like the guy. It's not about attitude.

I just found it a little funny he decided to start a thread about another skill that needs nerfing, when he's ranked #1, and whose build is probably even more broken.

I see the need for the feedback though. It's nice to see a variety of builds in the top 10.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
Last edited by Dopamineloveaffair on Dec 19, 2014, 5:59:29 PM
"
"

I don't hate thefall at all. I quite like the guy. It's not about attitude.

I just found it a little funny he decided to start a thread about another skill that needs nerfing, when he's ranked #1, and whose build is probably even more broken.

I see the need for the feedback though. It's nice to see a variety of builds in the top 10.

If he didnt make it I wouldve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info