How about a drawback to using EA?

"
tempallo wrote:
just fought HeadSmasherBG. i won 4-3 but he was using increase aoe with FACEBREAKERS and he was able to kill me in 1 cyclone if i didnt spammed flasks, and he could survive the ea stacked on the wall. we were 3-3 in the last round both without flasks so i was able to pressure him more and win, but with flasks i dont know how it would be ended.
with this i dont want to say that ea is fine, because it isnt. but if a person with facebreakers was able to survive that long and use the right support for his skill and almost win, maybe is not so op as ppl think. i repeat, it is op ofc and need some changes, but first ppl need to adapt.

What ar u talking about? Baby never tell ppl about this. I do some theory for u. FACEBREAKERS=unarmed=4 mele radius, he go +2 to mele nod from map=6, then he got to max his radius by 20/20 aeo gem=43% + 20/20 cyclone=20% + map nods =20%, so finally he got 6 based raduis + 83% = 10.98 radius
Tommy using 2H axe= 7+2 from map nod =9 based +20% cyclone gem only!!! = 10.8 radius. And without AOE gem and maxing his axe dmg he got 2x dmg vs FACEBREAKER AOE(i dont count att speed, and Facebreaker cant WB or LS or Flick), but i dont see u posts about 1 hit kiils by Tommy. I got on my setup 14 range without AOE gem. Next time dont post info like this "honorable"Alphatester.
P.S. About facebreaker build. in 1.3 75% block/swap to 75% spell block(saffels shield) easy for Facebreaker, and with some specific items and auras this build is really tanky. Sry for my english.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Dec 16, 2014, 9:10:57 PM
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:
just fought HeadSmasherBG. i won 4-3 but he was using increase aoe with FACEBREAKERS and he was able to kill me in 1 cyclone if i didnt spammed flasks, and he could survive the ea stacked on the wall. we were 3-3 in the last round both without flasks so i was able to pressure him more and win, but with flasks i dont know how it would be ended.
with this i dont want to say that ea is fine, because it isnt. but if a person with facebreakers was able to survive that long and use the right support for his skill and almost win, maybe is not so op as ppl think. i repeat, it is op ofc and need some changes, but first ppl need to adapt.

What ar u talking about? Baby never tell ppl about this. I do some theory for u. FACEBREAKERS=unarmed=4 mele radius, he go +2 to mele nod from map=6, then he got to max his radius by 20/20 aeo gem=43% + 20/20 cyclone=20% + map nods =20%, so finally he got 6 based raduis + 83% = 10.98 radius
Tommy using 2H axe= 7+2 from map nod =9 based +20% cyclone gem only!!! = 10.8 radius. And without AOE gem and maxing his axe dmg he got 2x dmg vs FACEBREAKER AOE(i dont count att speed, and Facebreaker cant WB or LS or Flick), but i dont see u posts about 1 hit kiils by Tommy. I got on my setup 14 range without AOE gem. Next time dont post info like this "honorable"Alphatester.
P.S. About facebreaker build. in 1.3 75% block/swap to 75% spell block(saffels shield) easy for Facebreaker, and with some specific items and auras this build is really tanky. Sry for my english.

i wrote what i saw. he killed me everytime with 1 cyclone, he passed thru the arrows stacked into wall and OFC they hitted him, but not all. he made very well pathed cyclones, sometimes i couldnt even hit my flasks in time, and could avoid the damage of the external explosive arrows.
and btw where did you read that i was/am in alpha? ppl should stop to just write down what their QQ mind think.

anyway this is a topic for suggestion from ppl with brain, not a rant by randoms thread. so please keep throwing ideas like shadow, me and other ppl did instead of ranting.

/edit: another solution to pass the op tactics agaisnt melee's can be to reduce the explosion range by a lot, so even with increase aoe you will have the range as if you are not using it. so its easier for melee's to hit you and stay far from the explosions
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Dec 17, 2014, 5:49:09 AM
EA is that strong ?

That was my planned build for LLD, gonna enjoy it before it last

but i didnt thought it would be that strong seriously thougb i laughed a bit at people saying its the arrow stuck on wall and obstacle that seem the problem (which i planned to do LMP + Frostwall lol)

Anyway if its that strong they are going to apply a modifier on it like they did with other spells.
"
ffogell wrote:
EA is that strong ?

but i didnt thought it would be that strong seriously thougb i laughed a bit at people saying its the arrow stuck on wall and obstacle that seem the problem (which i planned to do LMP + Frostwall lol)

Anyway if its that strong they are going to apply a modifier on it like they did with other spells.

EA is dominating in HLD, I don't think LLD is affected though
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
I've played a few EA guys in LLD it's a strong build but it isn't unbeatable. The matches were very competitive unlike HLD.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dullahan987 wrote:
"
ffogell wrote:
EA is that strong ?

EA is dominating in HLD, I don't think LLD is affected though

Ok i thought most of the complain come from LLD, but for HLD no doubt EA is strong, actually its one of the strongest and cheapest build i ever played and only drawback is reflect.
"
tempallo wrote:
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:

i wrote what i saw. he killed me everytime with 1 cyclone, he passed thru the arrows stacked into wall and OFC they hitted him, but not all. he made very well pathed cyclones, sometimes i couldnt even hit my flasks in time, and could avoid the damage of the external explosive arrows.
and btw where did you read that i was/am in alpha? ppl should stop to just write down what their QQ mind think.

anyway this is a topic for suggestion from ppl with brain, not a rant by randoms thread. so please keep throwing ideas like shadow, me and other ppl did instead of ranting.

/edit: another solution to pass the op tactics agaisnt melee's can be to reduce the explosion range by a lot, so even with increase aoe you will have the range as if you are not using it. so its easier for melee's to hit you and stay far from the explosions

Yes, "hitted" him. You're one clueless guy you know that? If anyone's a random in this thread its pretty obvious you're amongst them.

By the way, GGG I get you have very very limited PvP experience. I get you reached out to the community and its "known to be good" pvpers and/or streamers for help. You really picked the wrong bunch for hlding. I won't name and shame individual names so I'll do it as a whole. ICU guild has some of the most clueless,ignorant,biased,0 skill at all members in its ranks. You should of reached out to guys like richmightywitch,deathklok etc. You would have a better, more thorough and legitimate balance.
IGN: LordAsutarosu
Last edited by VladDracul on Dec 17, 2014, 9:49:01 AM
"
VladDracul wrote:
ICU guild has some of the most clueless,ignorant,biased,0 skill at all members in its ranks.

Am I one of them?=////
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hahah that guy is so funny! Ues we only ein cause of our broken builds, we got 0 pvp knowledge and 0 skill.
Although we still have to find some1 that accept a guild vs guild.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Dec 17, 2014, 12:38:35 PM
"
"
VladDracul wrote:
ICU guild has some of the most clueless,ignorant,biased,0 skill at all members in its ranks.

Am I one of them?=////

My brother says good things about you Tommie. Dethklok,rich,sith,greendude and many others.
IGN: LordAsutarosu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info