How about a drawback to using EA?

the only way they can fix it if they do like they did with portal scrolls
u cant use them in pvp
just make t unusable, and about movement gems I wasn t talking about its damage, but the way to get close to range chars, yes they added that blink arrow, but with cool down nothing much u can do
"
semma_car19 wrote:
I have been playing Ea from the beginning of OB
I am afraid if they change anything about it it will become obsolete

my suggestion is exclude it from pvp but dont change, because if u change anything it will become uselles in the PVE game, because what u use in Pve is completely different from pvp, u use dot.
I agree its op in pvp, however, i guarantee there will be no range builds in pvp apart from EA, because in pvp melee is just op, especially movement gems like flicker, whirling and light warp.

whatever they change, someone will be pissed, whether its EA or some other skill

Well, at current state since 1.3 landed, EA is dominating with a margin. I don't see any flickers, whirlings and warps in let's say, Top 5 EU.

"
o hey there richy i luv u

I love you too <3, but let's stay focused right now and keep attracting dev's attention.
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Whats EA:<? And how typical build looks what items it use?
Im pretty new to pvp so please explain
I throw cheesecake
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
I throw cheesecake
noob
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
EA is indeed an absolute joke especially in those small 1vs1 arena were fuse stick to absolutely EVERYWHERE. Even you manage to dodge those things, the aoe explosion from walls will kill you. And because there is no cooldown on the skill, people can spam the shit out of it from offscreen.
Did i forget to mention that the explosion damage is not impacted by quillrain damage reduction, no need for Attack speed nod then.

Give that skill a cool down or change the fuse explosion process. Or just nerf the shit out of it in PvP like you did previously with RF (who seem to be back form the dead apparently).
"
Asmodeiuss wrote:
Whats EA:<? And how typical build looks what items it use?
Im pretty new to pvp so please explain
EA is a build where you use a gem called explosiv arrow its the Spell and be used with a Bow it has 2 attacks the projectile and the explosion you can evade/dodge w/E the projectile but you CANNOT avoid the aoe dmg , what people do in arena is stay against a wall and throw there ea against the wall and the dmg goes like x10 and 1 shots you , most people use a kaoms with it cause you dont need that mutch links and it does fire dmg
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I consider myself a semi tanky char, and a set of EA arrows blows me up easy even with 80% fire.. MAYBE a 50% dmg nerf in pvp would work

edit: its only EA and MOLTEN that is OP right now afai can tell rest is counterable/tacticable
Last edited by boye on Dec 14, 2014, 7:02:32 PM
I just refuse to play vs those guys, EA builds = instant conced. You won't get Leo's full points from me.

Sorry Mies, you are a cool player as far as i can tell but you created a monster :D
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 14, 2014, 7:05:32 PM
Ea is fine stop complaining
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info