Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How about a drawback to using EA?

EA:
-> no need for auras
-> instantly run to a corner/wall and camp
-> shoot arrows with lightspeed to blow things up
WIN

...clearly OP - ggg has to react asap, else pvp will be pretty boring

=3
I'm sorry but EA being too good or not has a lot to do with the way penetration gems work. A % chance to stick or not stick would be the most intelligent change made to EA. If it doesn't stick to you you're in a way better spot then if it did. Universally penetration gems need to be re assessed, I posted it in another thread already. The whole -max cap shit needs to be toned down to about half of what it is now or make it reduce resistances like curses do...like all traditional penetration mechanics in every other game did. Forcing people to A. use curses smarter to reduce resistance further if they want that damage. B. pay attention to their resists and over cap them wisely. C. Casters might not be able to stand there with their dick in 1 hand a cheese burger in the other..killing you while theyre afk in 2 hits anymore? D. Casters wont be able to come back from afk and kill you again..in 2 hits from their main skill......hey just saying. Want to talk about shit that's stupid you have 2 obvious subjects and a pretty good universal answer to both.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 15, 2014, 7:56:40 AM
Just wait until EA and casters start using that new EE ring also... then you have ele weakness + penetration + EE.

Penetration gems could definitely be toned down all of my resists are over caped by about 30 but is don't seem to help much. It would be another way to help the EA problem that we have now.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
ppl is complaining about ea, and you dont even know that overcapping res for 30 isnt enaugh cause elemental equilibrium gives you -50? cmon...

btw i agree that it has to be reworked.
the damage is not high, because to kill a proper pvp that has right resistance i need 3 x 5 stack, if he's a marauder with 10k hp and 700+ regen there will be no way to kill him with non crit ea, so i dont think damage is the problem.
the main problem is against melee's, where you are able to stack arrow to wall too much faster with quill rain and so they cant come closer to you. so i'll give 2 suggestions:

- make ea's that are stucked into walls deal less damage
- do something so ea cant be used with quill rain. i tested with a normal +3 bow and dmg is 400-500 hp/es more, so not huge, but the atk speed is normal without investing in it, so it can be an idea.

Also the ice shot - gmp - curse on hit thing its even more op than ea with quill rain i think, so that need a rework too.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Dec 15, 2014, 7:40:12 AM
"
tempallo wrote:
ppl is complaining about ea, and you dont even know that overcapping res for 30 isnt enaugh cause elemental equilibrium gives you -50? cmon...

Never said 30 was the max you need vs EA just said it's what my resists are usually at. I've tried with ROTP and having my resists over capped by more than 50 and it don't make a bit of difference so why over cap even more if it's useless?
"
"
tempallo wrote:

Never said 30 was the max you need vs EA just said it's what my resists are usually at. I've tried with ROTP and having my resists over capped by more than 50 and it don't make a bit of difference so why over cap even more if it's useless?

The over cap is just to nullify EE and prevent you from going - resist. With penetration gems your max is realisticly below 40 plus whatever resists overcapped you had but those only cover -% resist situations i.e curse,EE. Do the math and ppl will see how huge this is vs incoming elemental Dmg. Since the introduction of cwdt IC elemental DMG had been solid in PvP. EA has also been this good all this time, it just seems to take ppl ages to notice obvious shit. Rework penetration gems and I think we'd be OK. Itll force ppl to use added cold and lightning in PvP instead of just taking penetration. It'll force combos of the 2 gems and curses to get the free damage you get now with just 1 gem. Backfiring EA is lame, chance to stick is a better option. First dont even tone down EA base DMG, just fix how penetration works and let's see where we are. While you're in there tweaking gems.....molten shell helloooo, over 2000 base DMG, phys DMG mitigation, 1 hit kill power, 100% anti melee, its the mobile version of 'EA shot at walls". Come the fuck on already what actually went on in alpha?
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 15, 2014, 8:24:40 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
"
tempallo wrote:
Come the fuck on already what actually went on in alpha?

Yeah that's a pretty good questions, i thought they tested Slay EA char on the alpha tester. it must have been a pretty terrible player to not realize how EA was OP. Same with Molten.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 15, 2014, 10:04:20 AM
The devs already talked about this no one imported anyone's character for testing except for the devs themselves. The individual alpha testers were allowed to bring over their own characters for testing and there weren't many testers for hld. I tried to encourage people to sign up for testing but the typical response I got from people was "I don't have time for that." Yet people sure have time to complain now.
"
The devs already talked about this no one imported anyone's character for testing except for the devs themselves. The individual alpha testers were allowed to bring over their own characters for testing and there weren't many testers for hld. I tried to encourage people to sign up for testing but the typical response I got from people was "I don't have time for that." Yet people sure have time to complain now.

100% true.
Ppl prefer to abuse the disponibility of ggg and just complain on forum so maybe their problem will be solved, instead of actually try to find a solution themselves
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
I tried to get into alpha because I knew having truly bias or absent minded people balancing the game would lead us here. Some ppl instantly complain and are too lazy to find work arounds, or are ignorant about their options. Others just know there are things that are obviously too strong and your efforts are wasted. Ppls solutions to things like EA,molten shell,tempest,1-2 hit kill spells are hilarious. Why the fuck are you playing a trapper or EA if you have all of these bad ass ways to stomp out abusive neglected skills? Why aren't you melee and showing all the complainers you're truly as smart as you claim.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info