" The Winter-Arc Crit ": Simple, cheap, safe and high dps 30k+ ( 2.0 updated)

You don't pick much crit nodes from the tree. Lightning damage nodes better than crit with this build ?
What is the final crit chance of arc ?
"
Saphlan wrote:
Really cool build. I was trying to plan out an arc witch build and yours just makes it snap into place.

I was just wondering in what order you branched off from the witch start.
Is it something like this: Lightning Walker -> Cruel Preparation -> Heart of Thunder/EB -> Heart and Soul -> Templar(Divinity, Elementalist, Retribution) -> Crit -> Celestial -> Vaal Pact -> Shadow

Also what do you think of this variation:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QKPpv6zRKtXK1WuvYIsnG0ZBUIQWAj0IvRBlnYRwFRsC66z0PXk7GpDvOoNjUyzMjQc3FAwBAcfAi1H216D2zbFUEIRD1XG2CSMNn6vTC2nCOUZE54HY1VLjRkUsNrdna4VULQ4pJHLvWHi4BKCHhps5Yv79X4z5oHZX9sLNunkIhvxl5dd8ha_3YwkqtWmfsdFfBZv7Tz60uNqmjsXLx0U4XOCmySwjmSiAOw4QqP3pgSzJy-ApLb6wGaQVRo4wBpxhcy31XWxQtq5Rtc=

Lightning Walker -> Cruel Preparation ->Heart and Soul->Heart of Thunder-> Templar(Divinity>Elementalist>Retribution>Celestial->Vaal Pact->shadow tree

I see you went for Sovereignty /Arcane Potency /Purity of Flesh , but at 106 of 120 points used , you should have Vaal Pact! or atziri gloves and then you have free points to waste in your choice.

i knoticed you talking about extra shock chance, then also knoticed you passed them up and didnt get them, along with increased lighting dmg nodes in the circle.

pre patch i had 6.8k dps before charges, now i have 12k i more then doubled my dps by using your build but i am not freezing often enough to help.

any advice?
"
You don't pick much crit nodes from the tree. Lightning damage nodes better than crit with this build ?
What is the final crit chance of arc ?

I have tested a version of more crit , losing other passive nodes but it felt is not worth getting 5-6 % chance and 60% multi instead of other nodes . You have to lose to much hp / pure dmg.
Final crit chance : its around 32-35% + assasin mark (9%)

I said dat you can play without pyre sapphire ring and use something like romira's banquet
the boost you get from this at crit chance its very good . ( you do 1 hit arc and get full stacks of power 50% chance crit each and i can guarantee you it will be 1 of 2 hits crit atleast)
Last edited by daulabuci on Dec 14, 2014, 12:08:47 AM
"
Mannerless wrote:
i knoticed you talking about extra shock chance, then also knoticed you passed them up and didnt get them, along with increased lighting dmg nodes in the circle.

pre patch i had 6.8k dps before charges, now i have 12k i more then doubled my dps by using your build but i am not freezing often enough to help.

any advice?

At the moment i have 36% chance to shock and i am thinking of ways how to get those passive nodes to and not lose something important , i am testing atm.How much chance to shock do you have ? what lvl are you ?what cast speed you got ?

i now have 41 % chace to shock , after i did some changes to the pasive tree works nice and dident lose much . i took out 1 nod of 30 str + coordination nod (lost 6% cast ) + 8% mana nod but gained 10% shock chance +duration + 8 % lighting dmg at the static blow nod. i will get the next nod to it 5% more shock as soon as i lvl up.

updated pasive tree :http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswVCB2MI9A2NEFgRDxOeFLAaOBpsG_Ec3B8CIvQnLyj6KjgsnC1HMjQ1kjbFQYdBlkSrRXxG10wtTLNPr1AwUEJVS1WuVcZXK13yYeJnvWpDbAttGXGFdhF-M36vfseCEIIegpuCx4PbjDaNGY-mkFWXl5o7na6iAKSRpwipbq6zsUK0OLXytz64k7zqvYLAGsBUwGbLvcy30PXVddWm2CTYvdlf2rna3dsL217djN-K37DgEuFz5CLk7OUZ5YvpAuvu7DjtPPTp-ej79f4K_rM=
So passive point(s) is(are)best option from bandits?
yes
Thx,i`ll start this build in torment league next week.
Last edited by djokosrb on Dec 14, 2014, 9:44:18 AM
what is the progresion in the skill tree ? pls help me im noob :C

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info