" The Winter-Arc Crit ": Simple, cheap, safe and high dps 30k+ ( 2.0 updated)

"
RestInPieces wrote:
Also something strange: Once I equipped three dragons and pyre with my 35 level witch, she couldn't proc herald of thunder which should have procced from herald of ice damage (ice to fire - fire shocks).

I just came here to say that, too. I found a Pyre today and equipped it.
so after 1 year .. i am back ready to start playing and working on witch builds . soooo many things to learn :P
arc looks easy as a beginner. can somebody post new preliminary build so i can use it as i level up?
i am a fan of arc so after i catch up with everything that happened in the past almost 1 year :P i will remake everything
So I finished updating the build for 2.0 . Pleased to say it works even better and its cheaper :P

I will start doing videos again , still testing a lot but its viable and works now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S3aUqKZuDI first video on 2.0 , will add more with all kinds of maps as soon as i can :P
Last edited by daulabuci on Nov 26, 2015, 7:07:32 PM
2.1 rework will be as fast as possible ! the hype is real as arc will get a huge buff !
How can it work better in 2.0 though? Didn't they nerf ailments a lot? I remember testing it and not being able to freeze high hp mobs even with a variation of this build focused on freezing duration etc.
Waiting for 2.1 update, can't wait to play witch again!
2.1 update coming soon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info