" The Winter-Arc Crit ": Simple, cheap, safe and high dps 30k+ ( 2.0 updated)

Bigger report,after improving my rings,gear atm:

Atm (lvl 86)have 4k hp,4h mana(500 unreserved with clariy,two heralds and discipline),dps 14.500 with crappy moonsorrows and 320 mana regen per second.
Next i improve belt for 20 more life and some chaos res and weapon/dps increase,i`ll go two rare wands or 2 catalysts.

Tree atm:http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswVCBx4I9A5IEFgRDxGWE54UsBZvFr8aOBpsG_EfAiSqJpUnLyycMjQ2xTbpOlhBlkSrRtdJUUwtVUtVrlXGVytd8l8qYeJknWjyakNtGXBScNVxhXYRfjN-r37Hf8aCEIIegpuD24hCidOMNo0Zj6aP-pBVlS6aO52uogCkkacIrJius7FCtDi5k7zqvYLAGsBUwGbBxcMJzLfQ9dV11abYJNlf2rnbC92M34rfsOAS4XPjauQi5OzlGeWL6QLr5Ov17DjtPPAf8NXyHfv1_rM=

I plan to hit lvl 90,so in next 4 levels i`ll get 2x spell dmg from shadow starting area and 2 more crit multiplier nodes near it.
Last edited by djokosrb on Jan 9, 2015, 10:50:52 AM
anyone find power charges a bit redundant?

I mean normal mobs die so fast that it doesn't seem to make a difference, and on bosses you need to run PCoC which forces you to give up lightning pen (unless you have 6L)

or am I missing something here?
@xewp
Yeah power charges arent so important against white mobs,simply they die in 1 maybe 2 hits,but i always buil them up for stack of blues,rares and unique monsters.
I'm failing to understand how this build perma-freezes everything. following the build, and here is my gear:

IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
Last edited by HucksMcNasty on Jan 10, 2015, 3:44:19 PM
Should I use Galvanic Hammer to boost my spells when wielding Catalysts?

I mean, do these stats apply globally simply by having sceptres equipped or do they apply locally to the maces?

Spoiler

Galvanic Hammer
Notable Passive Skill

20% increased Accuracy Rating with Maces
25% increased Critical Strike Chance with Maces
25% increased Elemental Damage with Maces
"
ovogancho wrote:
Should I use Galvanic Hammer to boost my spells when wielding Catalysts?

I mean, do these stats apply globally simply by having sceptres equipped or do they apply locally to the maces?

Spoiler

Galvanic Hammer
Notable Passive Skill

20% increased Accuracy Rating with Maces
25% increased Critical Strike Chance with Maces
25% increased Elemental Damage with Maces

Locally, as stated in the description of the passive.
I couldn't help but notice you guys do not upgrade Increased Duration on the low lvl CwDT combo. Since this gem is support, thus not triggered, should I keep it at low level as well?
"
almeidaopes wrote:
I couldn't help but notice you guys do not upgrade Increased Duration on the low lvl CwDT combo. Since this gem is support, thus not triggered, should I keep it at low level as well?

Nah, you can lvl it, but a lot of ppl doesn't know that so they keep it low lvl..
My Ambush shop ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891261
I dont understand something here, we got lighting damage from spell and cold damage from herald, so what's the point of three dragon+pyre ring if we can shock and freeze anyway? We do that because our lighting damage is bigger than cold so bigger chance for freeze?

And btw, if we got this three dragons+pyre ring, picking passives like 5% shock chance will increase our freeze chance or shock chance, well i mean we will freeze more or shock more :D?

And whats the differnce in dps between maligaro's and voidbringer?
Last edited by Shadov1 on Jan 11, 2015, 9:48:22 PM
what bandits did u choose

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info