[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

Holy crap thank you so much for this. I just started playing again after nearly a year and have been trying to figure out how to make my incin work again. You've totally helped me out. Now to just find a 6l legacy CoD :)
Sweet build, really tanky, and when you get the ACD it gains a lot of dps, i'll probably try a life gain on hit for my 6th when i get it, considering i cast incinerate 13 times a second.
"
o_osuper wrote:
Sweet build, really tanky, and when you get the ACD it gains a lot of dps, i'll probably try a life gain on hit for my 6th when i get it, considering i cast incinerate 13 times a second.

Life gain on hit doesn't work with spells. Put Life Leech instead if u want to gain hp via Incinerate.
Hi,

after I noticed this build I really wanted to play it myself. Luckily RNG-Jesus was with me and I got a CoD. Bevor I start this build I want to ask some questions:

1. How can you have nearly 6k hp, when chest (CoD), helmet (Crest) and shield (Saffels) dont have hp?
2. In the atziri video you tank some hits. Is it viable to curse her with warlords mark, or does she leech to much from you?
3. Sadly I can only 5 link my CoD and I will possibly not be able to 6 link it. My setup would be Incinerate, GMP, Echo, Faster Casting, Faster Projectiles. When I use Faster Projectiles instead of Added Chaos, can I focus more on elemental damage?

Thanks in advance
I just want to point out this great build, since i killed Atziri from first try in my life with 3 deaths. You can guess that i mostly YOLOed while rapidly consuming flasks, but this build in its awesomeness still enabled me to killed her :)

I found this combo makes me much tankier so wanted to share.

As previously stated Warlord's Mark helps you out automatically against harder enemies with Life + Mana leech, while Enfeeble makes them weaker.
"
Creest wrote:
3. Sadly I can only 5 link my CoD and I will possibly not be able to 6 link it. My setup would be Incinerate, GMP, Echo, Faster Casting, Faster Projectiles. When I use Faster Projectiles instead of Added Chaos, can I focus more on elemental damage?

Added Chaos is what keep you alive against ele reflect. You can't replace it if you want to map...

And faster projectiles is more a utility setup for making the build easier to play, it don't really up your DPS or your tankyness.
Ok, thank you. I thougt after the math that explained that I have to deal 4,5k with incinerate to hurt myself, I would be safe to drop added chaos. Guess I need a 20q incinerate gem then...
I have few questions. I tried to do this build on a old witch of mine.

I got some problems with the socket's colours and ran out of chromes, my current setup looks like this:

And the rest of my gear:
Spoiler

At what levels should I keep my CWDTs?
One is linked this way: CWDT ( lv 1 ) + IC ( lv 3 ) + Increased Duration + Ele Weakness ( lv 5 )
The other one: CWDT ( lv 1 ) + Enduring Cry ( lv 5 ) + Glacial Gascade + Added lightning

I messed the second one colours and end up with that. On the first one ( and the second ) it's impossible to get 4 red, I'll have to change the gear to get it.

At the moment I'm leveling my Incinerate because I couldn't afford a 20/20 one, and I'll have time to figure out things. Please some advice!
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
I have few questions. I tried to do this build on a old witch of mine.

I got some problems with the socket's colours and ran out of chromes, my current setup looks like this:

And the rest of my gear:
Spoiler

At what levels should I keep my CWDTs?
One is linked this way: CWDT ( lv 1 ) + IC ( lv 3 ) + Increased Duration + Ele Weakness ( lv 5 )
The other one: CWDT ( lv 1 ) + Enduring Cry ( lv 5 ) + Glacial Gascade + Added lightning

I messed the second one colours and end up with that. On the first one ( and the second ) it's impossible to get 4 red, I'll have to change the gear to get it.

At the moment I'm leveling my Incinerate because I couldn't afford a 20/20 one, and I'll have time to figure out things. Please some advice!

Or maybe, shall I replace the Increased Duration with Enduring Cry and have them on the same CWDT and on the second CWDT use a totem or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info