[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

Congratz for the build KuteKitteh, its awsome!

Just got my CoD 5L after +200 fusings xD.

What is better for 5L, Add chaos or Faster Proj?

Before CoD was used Tabula and two gems are awsome, faster proj for more defensive playing and save and add chaos gets awsome burts of dps.

Can anyone help me ?
Hey guys!

Well, I've been working on this build since the third week of Torment and managed to get to lvl 83 by now.

The only problem I see is my HP pool... only 3.9k. Is this a no-no for Atziri?

I'm working on the big wheel of life nodes where Constitution is and if I manage to get to lvl 87 I'll complete it and get 20% increased life from where it stands now. Still, I think I'll only be able to get something between 4.1 and 4.3k life.

I consider my gear good (invested a lot of currency in it, lol) and I focused on capping res asap, but it's not overcapped, I mean, my lightning res for instance is 90%, so I can't do much sacrifices or I'll lose res.

What you guys consider more important to farm Atziri? The whole point of me taking this build is Atziri farm, but I confess I'm a little afraid of trying with this low HP pool.

With the jewelry I tried to get Dex, cause it's a problem to reach the needed stat to run the max lvl GMP.

Mana is not a problem. I have 1.2k unreserved. With the regen I don't even see it dropping when arctic armour is on.

My dmg is ok. 5L CoD. When dual wielding Doryani's, it reaches 5.6k dmg. With Saffell's, the dmg falls to 4.7k. My only gem 20/20q is incinerate. GMP, Echo, Faster Casting and Added Chaos are lvl 18 by now. Taking dmg into consideration, I think I have enough to nuke all bosses quickly but I often see Atziri farmers with 5 to 6k HP pools.

Can anyone help me in this matter? Any Atziri farmers with 4k life here? Is it viable? MoM gives the build 30% dmg mitigation, right - with arctic armour on, is it enough?

To boost the defences, I also use CWDT + Arctic Breath + Freezing Pulse + LMP combo.

I've seen a lot of builds using RF with incinerate too. Is it worth to change the setup now?

Here's my gear right now and my passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAx4EBwSzBiMI9Ax9DkgQWBB_EZYWbxa_FvMaOBpsHwIfQR_HJKok2CY8JpUnLyj6K3gsnC2LL50yNDbFNuk6WDrhQYdDyEWdTwRTUlVLVcZXK1ugXfJfKmHiaPJqQ2sXbRl8DnxLfll_xoIegpuCx4PbhW2HZYw2kFWVIJZ0mjua4J1jna6iAKKjpLGnCKdVr7e3PriTvOq9gsBUwGbB88ae1YHVptgk2L3bC9-K4XPjauQi5Y7pAuvk6-7sOO088B_yRfno_gr-sw==

Too many doubts, too many noob questions, but thanks in advance.
Last edited by opethsland on Jan 23, 2015, 4:56:48 PM
@opethsland I don't know if I'm correct, but wasn't it that only one curse can be casted on enemies at the same time? Saw your helmet with 2 curses on CWDT, that's a waste. Again, sorry if I'm wrong, if somebody knows for sure please clarify it for me.
Don't know if this question was already answered but out of added chaos gem and faster projectiles gem, which would you recommend? And does having q20 make one or the other better?
@CrYFu12

Yeah, you're right about that. I'm using WM + CWDT + EW on my Doryani's and it's not effective due to the fact mobs can only be cursed once. I'll put EW on another piece when I feel ready for Atziri to self cast it... I read that Atziri reflects curses, so I won't maintain it on a CWDT setup during the fight.

@Austy

I use Added Chaos and it really boosts up the dmg... don't know about Faster Proj (my CoD already rolled 4 blue and 2 green sockets and the only two 5 linking possibilities would link the 4b to 1g, so... I didn't want to spend chroms to reroll the colours. I think quality only matters on Faster Casting, GMP and incinerate. I may be wrong, but I think that with maxed out Faster Casting and, if possible, max quality boost, the amount of increased DPS Faster Proj provide is barely noticeable... Added Chaos would be better for dmg purposes in my opinion.
Last edited by opethsland on Jan 23, 2015, 5:51:51 PM
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to answer questions. I'm back in school, and it's hard for me to find time to play much Path between classes, work, and social life.

Thanks to everyone who's been answering questions, and thanks for all the positive feedback!
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
@Opethsland, you haven't prioritized life enough. If you look at all my items, you'll see that everything has T1 or T2 life rolls except for the amulet. That makes a huge difference in survivability.

Atziri on 4k life is possible but not really recommended. I would say that, depending on the defense mechanisms used, 4.5 is bare minimum. The lowest I've ever done Atz on was 4.2k life, but that was with a block build.

@Austy, @zeldikx, it's personal preference. Both are "safety" utility gems in their own rights. If you have no problem with standing next to enemies, stick to ACD and use Atziri's Promise.

@CrYFu12, a level 7 CWDT is fairly efficient.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Hey KuteKitteh, thanks for your reply.

Well, today I made my first Atziri run of all time.

I managed to get a decent belt with 100+ life and at lvl 85 right now I have a 4.3k HP pool.

Saw your Atziri videos to learn how the 3 main fights were and decided to try. Here's the outcome:

Duo Vaal: 0 deaths

Trio: 1 death during due to the bleed effect of the Cycloner (I left him for last), but just because I panicked with the bleeding and forgot that, besides 1 life flask of staunching (this one had no more charges), I had 1 ruby and 1 quicksilver of staunching...

Atziri: 4 deaths... to the clones - 1 during each fase!

Yeah, I know (to the clones??), but I really panicked during the last fight.

The main problem - I tried to end one clone as fast as possible, but my damage was not enough and during the first 3 deaths I also forgot to pop the ruby and topaz flasks to tank the flameblasts and the storm calls...

I lost one portal because I opened it inside the Atziri room and as soon as I returned to the fight after the 3rd death, I clicked the portal again and returned to my hideout...

In the last portal after the 4th death and having no portals left, I just decided to tank the last phase of the clones and remembered to use the ruby and topaz I had equipped. My HP went up and down like crazy but I finally managed to win the 4th fase.

At that point, Atziri's life was so low and I killed her.

This build is really, really strong and I'm very happy I gave it a try in this Torment league.

My stats at lvl 85:

With dual Doryani's - Incinerate (20/20%q) + GMP (18) + Spell Echo (18) + Faster Casting (18/4%q) + Added Chaos (18) - 5.4k
Resistances 75% to cold, fire and lightning and 47% to chaos

With Doryani's and Saffell's - Incinerate (20/20%q) + GMP (18) + Spell Echo (18) + Faster Casting (18/4%q) + Added Chaos (18) - 4.7k
Resistances 79% to cold, fire and lightning and 47% to chaos

Defensive setups (all used at the same time):

CWDT + IC + EC
CWDT + Arctic Breath + GMP + Freezing Pulse
CWDT + Warlord's Mark + Molten Shell

I really don't know how I can improve in the HP pool matter because I lack currency right now and my jewelry is pretty settled down to cap resistances, but I really think that 4.3k is good enough to take Atziri as long as you know what you're doing. I managed to get one life roll on one of my rings, but that's it. The belt I got yesterday really shined on my side, as I managed to go from 4.1k to 4.3k just with it.

I still have 2 nodes from the Constitution big wheel of life nodes to take if I manage to get to lvl 87. If I get to lvl 90, I have 3 more life nodes to get, but I really don't know if I'll be able to get that higher lvl, as my time to play PoE is going down, now that I have to get back to work after vacations.

Maybe when my other support gems reach max lvl, the dmg with the Saffell's setup would be enough to destroy the annoying clones within seconds, but it is really viable to tank them if you are aware of the fight. Just don't go there stressed or overconfident.

Here's my late gear and tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwSzBiMI9Ax9DkgQWBB_EZYWbxa_FvMaOBpsHwIfQR_HJKok2CY8JpUnLyj6K3gsnC2LL50yNDbFNuk6WDrhQYdDyEWdTeNPBFNSVUtVxlcrW6Bd8l8qYeJo8mpDaxdtGXwOfEt-WX_Ggh6Cm4LHg9uFbYdljDaQVZUglnSaO5rgnWOdrqIAoqOksaZXpwinVa-3tz64k7zqvYLAVMBmwfPGntWB1abYJNi92wvfiuFz42rkIuWO6QLr5Ovu7DjtPPAf8kX56P4K_rM=

Congrats on the great build and thank you for the replies. I'll surely lvl it more on standard league, as I'll keep this character till lvl 100.
hi!

I can roll my gloves with:

1-2% phys attack dmg leeched as life
2% phys attack dmg leeched as mana
55-68 inc.AR and EV

Which one is better? because..incinerate is SPELL dmg so...it worths to take PHYS.ATTACK leech?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
hi!

I can roll my gloves with:

1-2% phys attack dmg leeched as life
2% phys attack dmg leeched as mana
55-68 inc.AR and EV

Which one is better? because..incinerate is SPELL dmg so...it worths to take PHYS.ATTACK leech?

Imho its not worth it to add phys attack dmg, since incinerate is not phys dmg, and especially its not attack.

Anyhow, i mentioned using kaoms boot few posts before and i can recommend trying them as a variant. They also enable skipping practical aplication passive and 2 surrounding point and dumping that points in spell spell dmg nodes or cast speed nodes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwSzBiMI9Ax9DkgQWBB_EZYWbxa_FvMaOBpsHwIfQSSqJNgmPCaVJy8o-iqNLJwvnTI0NZI2xTbYNulBh0SrRZ1G10kbU1JVS1WuVcZXK13yXyph4mP9aPJqQ2sXbRlxhXRVeuZ8S3_GghCCHoKbgseD24Vth2WMNo-mkFWVIJZ0mjua4J1jna6iAKKjpLGnCKyYr7exQrc-uJO86r2CwBrAVMBmwfPGntWB1abYJNi92rnbC9-K37Dhc-Nq5CLljukC6-Tr7uw47FXtPPAf8Wz56P4K_rM=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info