[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

is it better to go with freezing pulse or incin?
"
DjNanos wrote:
Hello, this is my 1st time not making marad so im wondering if you could make a tree based on lvls from witch, (i mean nodes per level) side because i got no clue where to get 1st etc.
Thanks.

PS: You lose 6% on spell dmg starting as templar or is it a way to get it somehow?

50 points

80 points

Templar, lvl90

With the templar start you get -16% spell damage but +14% elemental damage and +14 ES. I would say that the templar start is just as viable, if not more viable (because of marginally better base HP and ES), than the witch start.

"
bejarid wrote:
What are the lvl of the CWDT setup you recommend?
I run 7/9/8 for CWDT/EC/IC
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Dec 13, 2014, 2:26:42 PM
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
You forgot to mention in pros and cons that this build is VERY EXPENSIVE
This build is on the lower end of costs, and there's an alternative to every item except for CoD. If you can't use a Dory, just use a rare wand or something.

"
DjNanos wrote:
is it better to go with freezing pulse or incin?
Incinerate because it inflicts the added damage a lot more, and because it's not reliant on crit.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
For the build to be tanky i'ld rather use blind instead of acd on the flame totem (in case one chooses it as support spell). I used flame totem as secondary attack with my incinerate witch and the blind helps a lot vs melee attackers.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
For the build to be tanky i'ld rather use blind instead of acd on the flame totem (in case one chooses it as support spell). I used flame totem as secondary attack with my incinerate witch and the blind helps a lot vs melee attackers.
Duly noted.

At the same time, Rumi's is far more viable as an emergency panic button versus phys damage from all directions, since it's instant and doesn't need to target things.
Im doing your build atm and i can only say it works very good due a high amount of damage and much life but you ever thought about spell totem+summmon skeletons+blind for a good defensive shield and the additional blind?
"
Fr3shDee wrote:
Im doing your build atm and i can only say it works very good due a high amount of damage and much life but you ever thought about spell totem+summmon skeletons+blind for a good defensive shield and the additional blind?
When I was new to PoE, I tried to externalize defenses as much as possible, e.g. using blind totems and skeletons/zombies. I figured that the most reliable and simplest playstyle was to internalize as many defenses as possible. That's why I don't place great emphasis on these things.

However, a Blinding ball lightning or flame totem is viable, and it works in many scenarios (just not as flexible as a Rumi's). Skeleton/zombies are not viable for me because they take constant resummoning and get wiped by AOE enemies (e.g. crematorium boss), which makes you lose a 4 link in those scenarios where you need it the most.
im running this build right now, almost at lvl 30.

question is, will this build be atziri viable?
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
"
Fr3shDee wrote:
When I was new to PoE, I tried to externalize defenses as much as possible, e.g. using blind totems and skeletons/zombies. I figured that the most reliable and simplest playstyle was to internalize as many defenses as possible. That's why I don't place great emphasis on these things.

However, a Blinding ball lightning or flame totem is viable, and it works in many scenarios (just not as flexible as a Rumi's). Skeleton/zombies are not viable for me because they take constant resummoning and get wiped by AOE enemies (e.g. crematorium boss), which makes you lose a 4 link in those scenarios where you need it the most.

thats what i thought to because youre constantly moving because of lighting warp.But what would you link in the last 4 slots you have free?
"
Fr3shDee wrote:
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
"
Fr3shDee wrote:

thats what i thought to because youre constantly moving because of lighting warp.But what would you link in the last 4 slots you have free?
Actually, I very rarely lightning warp. It's not something I'm proficient at, nor do I really care to use.

In the last 4 slots I would throw in a CWDT setup. I don't know - Ice nova, arc, LL? I'm kinda sporting the CWDT + Warlord's + Increased AOE, I would throw in an Enfeeble if I ran Doedre's ring, or some sort of totem like shockwave, decoy, or rejuvi totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info